New KUTT VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2009
Playing into the hands of the mainstream, Tech and company gotta do better than this. Vid and song sucks. Bunk Rock Bitch is a banger, this isnt. Gotta keep the lyrics and rhymes out of the same catagory all this mainstream crap is about, bitches, money and cars.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
a decade of excellence.....ending soon, tired of seeing this mainstream bullshit and strange following suite....some of those broads should have been naked where as others needed to be covered quickly...the fact that MTV/BET wont play this because of the content is hilarious to me that they even bothered editing the words..why?

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I can't believe everybody hates this. I'm not saying it is great by any means whatsoever, but after all the dickriding went on when the Bunk Rock vid came out, I thought for sure all the Kutt groupies on here would be beating their meat to this thing

May 7, 2008
Kutt Naked Music Video Review.

The video is decent i think its done good for a low budget music video it left me asking 2 questions though.

1.Who is the corny asian dude ?
2.Who at strange has a fetish for asian girls cause whoever picked those strippers really went hard on the asians haha.

your thoughts on the video ?

Jan 8, 2006
answer to #1: the corny asian dude is the guy who picked the asian strippers.

answer to #2: the person who has a fetish for asian strippers is.... the corny asian dude.

May 7, 2008
i just finished reading the comments on youtube..apparently its corey @ strange music..

so who tha fuk is corey apart from the guy who picked all the asian strippers lol maybe he the guy who sits behind all of tech n9nes social sites :p