**NEW KUTT TRACK** (snippet)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
nice snippet, im sure everyone would like to hear more by kutt, it's just too bad he hasn't released flames or feature presentation yet (hopefully he will one day)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Anymore information on this? Like where it's from, the new album? And where'd you get it!

Gonna just pop up with something like this, and leave us hanging with no info?

Also, you might wanna cut some stuff of the filename and re-upload as it's cutting stuff off it at the end anyway, including the extension.

Oct 12, 2004
Kain... I got nothing else man. As a matter of fact--the link isn't even mine.

The producer of this posted it on another board I frequent, and I ran across it by chance, so of course I brought it to the forum that it actually should be posted on. He posted the snippet to ask for feedback. (20 replies, no responses). I contacted him, and hopefully he'll answer some of these questions...

here's his post:

Subject:
Kutt Calhoun - Pistol In My Pants (Produced By Sirocco (ME!) (Clip)"
Body:
http://www.mediafire.com/?24b30og9zzg

let me know what u think! we gonna push this as a single - produced by me -- but i gotta know what u guys think!!
UPDATE

Here's his response:

nope ive produced nothing else yet - and i dont have any idea what album the track is going on - we might be waitin for tech n9ne to get on it - im not sure.....thanks for the support and comments man - i appreciate it
I guess that's all we're going to get.......

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
shit aint work'n for me ... probably has somethin to do wit the filename extension as Kain mentioned...

good look'n anyway Hollow... i gotta PM you a lil' somethin i found a while back

Sep 17, 2003
2ManIce4 said:
Flames was suppose to drop like 5 years ago.

Literally, though..... damn near FIVE YEARS! LoL... I can at least remember it being talked about back in 2004 at the earliest. So, while that's actually just three years, it's still a HELLUVA long time for a MIXTAPE! :confused:

Oct 12, 2004
Silcc-E-FYN,

Just add ".mp3" to the end of the link. That's what I did. I think that will make it work. Again sorry, but it isn't my link...

And definitely get at me with that info...