New kurupt Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
^ 85% of the albums he mentioned will never drop...
and lol @ "all the dpg albums we've released in the last 3 years were only mixtapes and appetizers for our next release" LMAO what a pathetic ass excuse to deny the fact that their music is hot garbo nowadays...

May 30, 2006
^ 85% of the albums he mentioned will never drop...
and lol @ "all the dpg albums we've released in the last 3 years were only mixtapes and appetizers for our next release" LMAO what a pathetic ass excuse to deny the fact that their music is hot garbo nowadays...
Real spit. Kurupt would of been more effective if & legacy would of held much more weight if he'd dropped a solo on Death Row back between 1993-1996. He was a lot more on fire & Death Row was on top. His lyrics & flow were a lot better & a lot .ore gangsta too.

Apr 25, 2002
two thumbs down

I got love for the DPG'Z and buy alot of the music they drop but for him to say that they last few cds were like mixtapes makes me feel like a fool for thinking they gave their best effort. I spent my hard earned $$$ for a mixtape that you promoted as a new "smashing" cd??? Not cool at all.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
I got love for the DPG'Z and buy alot of the music they drop but for him to say that they last few cds were like mixtapes makes me feel like a fool for thinking they gave their best effort. I spent my hard earned $$$ for a mixtape that you promoted as a new "smashing" cd??? Not cool at all.
lol all you groupies got owned real bad