New Krizz My Space

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
krizz is cool

my only problem is that it's 100% the "strange music sound" (as far as the beats, rhythms, delivery go) that Tech created with the help of Krizz and Kutt.

i dont know, like i'm always waiting to hear tech spit on every song cus the sound is so similar

you gotta remember i havent heard much, just about 3 or 4 snippets/songs, but that's what i'm thinkin about it now.

i do have a feeling that once the rekord comes out, it'll surprise me, cus krizz's got mad talent

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
in10city_131x said:
krizz is cool

my only problem is that it's 100% the "strange music sound" (as far as the beats, rhythms, delivery go) that Tech created with the help of Krizz and Kutt.

i dont know, like i'm always waiting to hear tech spit on every song cus the sound is so similar

you gotta remember i havent heard much, just about 3 or 4 snippets/songs, but that's what i'm thinkin about it now.

i do have a feeling that once the rekord comes out, it'll surprise me, cus krizz's got mad talent

agreed.

I think thats a reason why I like Kutt's album... its got THAT sound on some tracks but then some tracks are gangsta and some got that S&S sound. Its a perfect mix.

Aug 31, 2005
glad to see im not the only one who loved kutt's cd because of the variety

i see so much hate on BLEVE around here from time to time and I never really understand it