New KRAYZIE BONE out now!!! ORDER HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^ it coulda been alott better..there was a few cuts on there that was coo, my fav tracc had to be #4"Talk To Myself".. if u dont have Thug Mentality i would swoop that one up..that album was way tighter than thug on da line!!

anyone know if Young Dre is still comin out on KB's label??

Feb 23, 2003
Damize-Clicc said:
^^ it coulda been alott better..there was a few cuts on there that was coo, my fav tracc had to be #4"Talk To Myself".. if u dont have Thug Mentality i would swoop that one up..that album was way tighter than thug on da line!!

YEH! I BOUGHT THAT BITCH WHEN IT CAME OUT AND IT'S HOT!

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Damize-Clicc said:

hell yeah hell yeah...Thug Mentality is waaayyy tighter than Thug On Da Line...classic cuts on that shit man..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
mrskrilla said:
Is that site legit? Anyone order anything from there before?
yeah, I ordered a Leathface shirt from there and got it earlier than they said I would get it. It seems legit. I ordered mine

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Everyone needs to order that shit. D.J U-Neek is legit and so is the website. This is the year for Bone, they're doin new things and tryin different approaches. I ordered the new Leathaface, I know it'll be hot cuz U-Neek is on the production. And also, Bizzy's new album is supposed to drop in June. Check out www.bizzy-bone.com for updates on that shit. He's got a new label, so I'm hoping it's gonna be tight.

But support Bone, they've always put out top notch shit, whether it's like their old shit or not.