NEW King Cydal video "Need Paper"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
say somethin chris? you didn't say shit when i went into starbucks...what was that, like 4 years ago? now you back at it? you already lost you lil sperm

hella funny i just saw you get roasted in that other thread...damn you a lame

Aug 25, 2005
ccmon real talk your video is wack for what people do now adways !
i can do better then that with only my final cut !that shit is way ammature and for what u have ben doing your videos should be way better then that !and up to par already!
step your game up!
shut your bitch ass up before i post those hoot ass songs you posted years ago

your poodle ass can't even speak up when confronted and you act like you can make a better video...MAKE IT THEN you cupcake

calm down before you get even more exploited than you already been in the classic posts...

and you are whiter than me and got no kinda stripes whatsoever you ho

i'll make your bipolar ass famous

CHECK THE VIDEO OUT EVERYBODY! i got a few more i did on my youtube...

Aug 25, 2005
shut the fuck up bitch for i knock u out liek i did v-BOY at ampm on some on sight shit your a square tryna flass your grill like a mark in your videos ! !u ben with teh same broad for 3 years !come see me at fairtex in moutain view at 11am put the gloves on hold the pads for me!i so i can snap your skinny neck !i got a girl too bitch i put pussyto sleep everynight !!at my own apt ! and still knock other hoes !step your game up ! skinny sprung sqwermish freckled faget!
remember when i came up to you at starbucks? and you tucked your chin and didn't say a word while you made a frap?

and i got video footage of you calling me talkin about "come to vera i'm with 5 of my norteno homeboys" so i went to vera only three deep and you were nowhere to be found and wouldn't answer your phone, you a sucka

you a fuckin sociopathic faggot...get the fuck outta here

Feb 21, 2003
shut the fuck up bitch for i knock u out liek i did v-BOY at ampm on some on sight shit your a square tryna flass your grill like a mark in your videos ! !u ben with teh same broad for 3 years !come see me at fairtex in moutain view at 11am put the gloves on hold the pads for me!i so i can snap your skinny neck !i got a girl too bitch i put pussyto sleep everynight !!at my own apt ! and still knock other hoes !step your game up ! skinny sprung sqwermish freckled faget!
LOL

YOU are the one that got knocked out by VBOY at ampm bitch boy..

and you're single now, u broke up with ur girl a few weeks ago,

Aug 25, 2005
haa yea right where u get that fake ass info from haaaa.thats funny me and my girl ben together for 3 years ,she would never break up with me if she knows whats good for her !!!
shut your bitch ass up and watch my videos

CHECK EM OUT EVERYBODY!

oh yeah and i got a pic somewhere of this dude's ex-hambeast that actually had recorded voicemails of christopher crying to her...i wish i had those recordings.

Aug 25, 2005
shut your faget ass up brah !come see me right now at 900 hudson st. redwood city ca 94061 , iv had so much beef now over teh years,and havign to knucke up and defend myself now iv actually gotten pretty good at it ! and train at fairtex now id lvoe to show u a quick kick and a reverse elbow to your face before u can even blink !and think abotu whats happenning ! right quick sco ! and what iv learned in the ring . so ccmon .brign the lil tough guy hard i got a dimond cutt grill act back over sco dylan lets !see whts up! now !but we all know what will happen if u come home bleedign with a dislocated jaw dont we sco caus eu still live with your parents at 26 right ?dude comes home all bloody im gettign snitched on gurenteed >blurp //haaa faget ass lil skinny dude step your graphic artist game up !your nothing!and i dont even have to put hands on u my dogg with fuck u up~for me!!!and i gurentee u cross the street like zak-1 did bitch !
no.

sorry, but once i walked into starbucks and you bowed your head while foaming a coffee drink I pretty much killed my dream of tryna fight a retard.

Aug 25, 2005
oh who mary u know what funny thing about that fatass chick mary she like sent me a yahoo message sayign she was sorry for the beef abotu a year ago and called me at work .man that was so hallarious i was at work and i clowned the fuck outta her she said she was sorry cause i was a nice guy and after i made her spilll her guts saying she still cared she still ives at home, she has no bf i was liek i have a girfreind now and shes asian buys me whatever parents are rich , in freemont, blha blah blah but yup that chick that did all that on raptalk did apologize a year ago real talk bich is huge now nasty!!haaaaa
the bitch was huge when you were crying about her you poodle

Aug 25, 2005
yea what 6 5 years ago ?gimme a break yea yea keep sayign teh same shit over and over fool u got mothign else to say but teh same shit 5 6 years ago u said make me a d rink blah blah blah your bitch ass probally egts a drink to everyday at starbucks waiting in line liek a cupcake !come original bitch go get your masters and some crediential in your life instead of being manager at longs pussy!
haha you cuntbag, you said i was spooked so i went in there and kept asking you "who's spooked?" and your bitch ass said a nervous "whaa?" and then put your head down like a toddler on timeout while you foamed that frap

and you don't got any credentials whether from education or the streets

bitch

Aug 25, 2005
yea i wonder why it was like 5 years a go and i was at fucking work u dumbass! im doing shit!!unliek how u were walkign around tweeked out on dope! with headphones on your ears !with nothign better to do ! and i told u to come back when i got off work and u never showed !!!unlike u im not srougn on my girl and fuckin need her to support me !unlike u OPIE !!I DONT need to call people and harrass them when im like 6 deep with niggas , u lil fake freckled opie lookin squre bear !meet me one and one and stop hiding behind teh people u think that are your folx!and saying the same shit over and over come a new !
first of all i didn't have no headphones and i've never even been DRUNK in my life let alone tweaked out ya dumb bitch, and you know damn well you didn't tell me to come back

and i'll post your bitch ass voicemails

name one person i ever hid behind faggot..."I AM MY CLICK!"

Feb 21, 2003
your not answerign my question westbaysav u faget !where u get your info from ?and no im not saying i punked zack 1 im saying i was walking down the street he was walking from teh other side saw me walking my dogg and crossed the other side .thats all .and thats what im saying dont twist it storytelling faget ass bitch !!
IM a story-telling bitch?? HAHAHA..you wrote the book on telling stories bitch..

and zak probably crossed the street cuz he didnt wanna get caught up talkin with your tweakin ass, with ur rambling sentences and incoherent conversations..

lay off the meth, and get some hooked on phonics, ur shit is damn near impossible to read..and learn how to spell you fuckin stupid 30 yr old with a "degree"

unlike u, i actually HAVE a degree, and if u were in any of my classes and spelled like that, id drop out of that school so fast from the embarassment of knowing that i was sharing a classroom with someone the likes of u..

Aug 25, 2005
yea ye aright deny all u want u know its true u sure looked twacked otu to me !biting your nails at starbucks waiting for me with big ass tweaker headphones on and a discman!!so u never have ben drunk so your admitting your a square straight up upfront ??haaa !u hide behind j dash j rod core, krookit kingz we all know u your that white boy in the back tryna look cool be cool suck up do there videos for free !in echange to be act liek your somebody and i also heard they give u crystal but look liek miamis most wanted!!
lol first of all i never walk around with headphones on and second yes i'm a square when it comes to using substances (only used to slang but never got high on my own supply), DAMN I'M EXPLOITED!!! HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER???

and name one time i ever hid behind any of them? i don't even bring them up, you do...my folks is my folks but my issues are my issues and i handle em myself and always have

damn i still remember your scared ass face when i was in there and you were looking down at the coffee...you got like 50 pounds on me and you still scared!!

damn you're a fuckin ho...this shit is too hilarious the way you create stories and drama...

you're a siccness/raptalk star, chris...don't you feel good about yourself? this is the most attention you'll ever get