NEW KHEVLAR!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
Yeah umm, I put out 2 discs a year and a half ago. Lol. A 3 disc album this summer followed by a single. Ouchie, cause, there was no dead time in between. I think me and you need to get drunk and have the illest arugment. Lol, it's all jeezus, it aint even mixed, I just think it's a hot record, different from other shit on a 3 disc record.

I'm kinda off topic, but I seen this joint on MTV Jams listing the greatest "Hip Hop Groups" of all time, and Bone didn't make the list. I know that's not a controversial Khevlar post, but Bone should be in the Top 10, and I'm a hella big Wu-Tang head.

No I retired, turned 30 something, got a section 8 apartment, and chilled it out with the babie's mama's and the Comcast bills. I'm in my twenty's and superb. Thangs is great. Yeah umm, I still rap. Maybe when hell freezes over you will become a fan, I'm only from Monroe and here over a decade, I must suck, Lol.

GO HUSKIES!!!!

Mar 31, 2006
Just having fun. Sometimes can't be too serious, na'mean? Relax guys. I'm in my twenties to that other post, crazy. Lol.

Have more fun, let's be easy and more peaceful! Maybe in my mid twenties I just now realized, we should all be being cool, same team. Lol.

Get up! I get down. Get up! I get down.

It's all jesus. On the real though, what's wrong with Wu-Tang? Even though it's classic, it's still crack, all them records, 1/2 the new ones. Lol.