NEW JOINT BATTLE LOCCO,BABY BASH,NINO BROWN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
Its called "OLDSCHOOL" this is another HOTTT RECORD FOR THE WEST.Start ya MUSCLE CARS engines and heat up ya LOW RIDER batteries.This is the business. PEEP GAME,YALL!!!!!

myspace.com/battlelocco

Jul 8, 2007
dis dude sounds like he has a cold..another smash hit like what, fuckin "whitewalls" brother please. how do you figure it's another hot record for the west.. fuckin old ass battle still wearin beanies wit the iron on letters on his shirt. next dago rapper that does a hyphy track on mama's i'm slappin. DAGO AINT HYPHY. FUCK GOIN DUMB.

Aug 23, 2005
NIGGA, STOP HATEN ON A SD G & The BAY!

BLACK RYDA said:
dis dude sounds like he has a cold..another smash hit like what, fuckin "whitewalls" brother please. how do you figure it's another hot record for the west.. fuckin old ass battle still wearin beanies wit the iron on letters on his shirt. next dago rapper that does a hyphy track on mama's i'm slappin. DAGO AINT HYPHY. FUCK GOIN DUMB.
When SAN DIEGO cats find it harder to get music respect.Look at yoself flipping off the CITY ,I LOVE "SAN DIEGO".Battle OUT HERE IN THE STREETS WIT AND FOR DAGO RIGHT NOW RIDE`N,BOY!TRUE TO LIFE SHIT.NOT INTERNET BANGIN!WHATCH WHAT U TYPE and WHO its ABOUT.

SAN DIEGO IS NEXT TO BUBBLE! ONE HATER DONT STOP NO SHOW!SD UP to everybody puttin in work for the CITY,Homie!

Jul 8, 2007
don't get it fuckd up he's a dago official... but. for a nigga wit his status to be puttin out wack ass shit,(hyphy) at that. is a disgrace to the city true to life shit. mufucka this ain't the bay(no disrespect),but keep them stunna glasses and and grills ova there cuz we don't getdown like that. OH! if dago got next it's not cuz of battlz 500 copies sold.LMRAO

FUCK IT POST THE VIDEO "WHITEWALLS". do wunna dos stupid ass poles puto.

Nov 2, 2005
BIG LOOK, LOCCO!

Keep up the work.We see ya and feel what u make`n happen,homie!Nobody can down ya husle and muscle for SD in this music.If you got haters u doing sumthing right! STAY RIDE`N ON EM and DAGO BANGIN!

Jul 8, 2007
battle is a fuckn southeast reputable i'm hating on him in noway he jus lowering the standard for this shit....exactly you muthafuckas don't understand because u ain't from dago.u don't see ecay uno doin hyphy music /you dont see damu doin hyphy music or what about jayo. i bet batle didn't even get no cash he jus rollin wit them federation cats thinkin he gon blow..fuck it post the soundscan if there is any...for that piece of wood.

Aug 9, 2002
BLACK RYDA said:
battle is a fuckn southeast reputable i'm hating on him in noway he jus lowering the standard for this shit....exactly you muthafuckas don't understand because u ain't from dago.u don't see ecay uno doin hyphy music /you dont see damu doin hyphy music or what about jayo. i bet batle didn't even get no cash he jus rollin wit them federation cats thinkin he gon blow..fuck it post the soundscan if there is any...for that piece of wood.
yeah he raps wit them but you don't see him shakin his braids or nothin. battle loc just sits in the background and keeps it gangsta. you would know that if you seen them in concert.

Apr 13, 2007
BLACK RYDA said:
o.k im the hater what yu guys think of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0h5P4TboqQ

At least you know what you are, now go get some counseling!!!!!!!!! That way you can do your job betta, before you kill yourself, haten what you've become. Battle go hard, he stay reppin' Dego, stay in the streets on the grind. Real reptable!!!!!! So I would tell him to thank you for the promotion. We already got enough people from other regions haten, focus your energy that way. California as a whole is "WEST COAST", quit haten yourself!!!

Aug 23, 2005
Dats Whats UP!

Deala said:
At least you know what you are, now go get some counseling!!!!!!!!! That way you can do your job betta, before you kill yourself, haten what you've become. Battle go hard, he stay reppin' Dego, stay in the streets on the grind. Real reptable!!!!!! So I would tell him to thank you for the promotion. We already got enough people from other regions haten, focus your energy that way. California as a whole is "WEST COAST", quit haten yourself!!!

DEALA KNOW WHATS UP!
SPEAK ON IT HOMIE!BATTLE LOCCO A REAL IN STREETS NIGGA WIT BIG INDUSTRY PLUGS REPPIN SD TO THE UPMOST.SUM DUDES TRY TO BUY THEY WAY IN TRUE G`s EARN IT THO!This nigga bring full circle respect to San Diego every where he go.Do ya reach if ya want to. Keep SD RIDEN ON EM "LOCCO"!