new job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
True. What's the most fucked up looking body you've ever seen? like burn victim/self inflicted gunshot wound to the face, etc.

I've only seen family/friends. One of the funerals scarred me for a better part of my pre-teens/early teens, I could tell the eyelids were glued, eye lashes were glued, hands were glued together, I could see black dots all over his face like someone took a fine point sharpie, this dude flew out a windshield and over the side of a bridge and down probably 100 feet.

May 16, 2002
True. What's the most fucked up looking body you've ever seen? like burn victim/self inflicted gunshot wound to the face, etc.

I've only seen family/friends. One of the funerals scarred me for a better part of my pre-teens/early teens, I could tell the eyelids were glued, eye lashes were glued, hands were glued together, I could see black dots all over his face like someone took a fine point sharpie, this dude flew out a windshield and over the side of a bridge and down probably 100 feet.
One of the worst I've seen is a guy who fell into a grinder in a factory. The other (quite a few) I would have to say a guy who got hit by oncoming traffic when he pulled over & got struck when he got out of his car.

One of the odd ones I can remember off top is a female who was face down on a bed & the place caught fire. Everything around her burned except the front of her.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
So we go on strike on Thursday at midnight. The company has already put fencing up around the building. We have a meeting in the morning with the owners to tell us not to sabotage the machines so the scabs can run them. Everybody's gonna turn their chairs around and face their backs to them when they're talking to us. I don't wanna do that lol. Shit is hitting the fan. I'm not as gung ho about this as most people. We have a pretty good job. I'm freaking out. I can't afford to not get paid for very long I got a car payment and shit. Cool story bro.

Mar 21, 2009
So we go on strike on Thursday at midnight. The company has already put fencing up around the building. We have a meeting in the morning with the owners to tell us not to sabotage the machines so the scabs can run them. Everybody's gonna turn their chairs around and face their backs to them when they're talking to us. I don't wanna do that lol. Shit is hitting the fan. I'm not as gung ho about this as most people. We have a pretty good job. I'm freaking out. I can't afford to not get paid for very long I got a car payment and shit. Cool story bro.
what do you do

Mar 18, 2006
I remember 1 time I was brought in as a scab(temp worker) without knowing what was going on at a job. Things were about to get real with the workers(Steelworkers) striking/picketing outside the workplace on a Monday. Thankfully I got arrested(only time I'd ever say that) on a Sunday night and didn't have to walk thru that line. I'm pretty sure jail was better

Feb 3, 2014
finally put in my two weeks today..he pretty much begged me to stay..offered me more money but it wasnt enough...told him to suck the white off my dick and walked out..something tells me i wont be working the full two weeks...damn it feels good to be a gangster

Feb 11, 2006
finally put in my two weeks today..he pretty much begged me to stay..offered me more money but it wasnt enough...told him to suck the white off my dick and walked out..something tells me i wont be working the full two weeks...damn it feels good to be a gangster
browsin the sicc like..