New Jeans Smell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
Oh, you in Dago? Mervyn's was the spot. You need to swoop up to the bay mang. They like 35 or 40 in San Jose playboy. If you ever make your way up here then i'll shoot the address. Horton Plaza is hella gay ! There ain't a Levi's outlet in San Ysidro ?

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
Oh, you in Dago? Mervyn's was the spot. You need to swoop up to the bay mang. They like 35 or 40 in San Jose playboy. If you ever make your way up here then i'll shoot the address. Horton Plaza is hella gay ! There ain't a Levi's outlet in San Ysidro ?
shit i might be moving back to San Jo towards the beg. of April. I dont like going to the Las Americas outlets cause everytime i go i want to punch those lil emo mexican bastards for looking so fucking gay. The bitches are bad out there tho lil social bitches make me wanna dry hump. Were in San Jo can i get cheap jeans does eastridge or the mall in south san jo have em?

Feb 14, 2009
Nah , it's on the West near the shoe Palace. It's on West San Carlos it's called the Jeans Palace near the Pink Poodle. Oh and fucc them Socials, they hella gay and shit like a bunch of lil women. They used to be all over Plaza Bonita and shit.

Mar 22, 2006
Mar 22, 2006
Nah , it's on the West near the shoe Palace. It's on West San Carlos it's called the Jeans Palace near the Pink Poodle. Oh and fucc them Socials, they hella gay and shit like a bunch of lil women. They used to be all over Plaza Bonita and shit.

Yeah i know where the pink poodle is that was the first strip joint ive ever been to its right by that tattoo shop. Yeah them socials are straight faggots but like i said the bitches are fine those TJ bitches are down to party they are all about doing blow and drinking.