New Jay-Z:Kingdom Come Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
The album will be a 3-disc set containing 14 songs on Disc 1 and a Bonus Disc containing 3 re-recorded tracks from his debut album Reasonable Doubt, with new production, new verses, same hook. Many will be surprised at the updated version of "Can't Knock The Hustle" which originally featured Mary J. Blige, but will now feature Beyonce Knowles. The 3rd disc will be a DVD including backstage footage from Jay-Z's Reasonable 10th Year Anniversary which was held earlier this year, and an unreleased video from The Black Album.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its being released as 2 seperate CD's a regular version and a special edition. The regular is a double disk with one being the album and disk 2 ocntains the 3 bonus tracks. The special edition comes with the album, and the second disk is the DVD. Jay is trying to get people to buy both versions, pretty smart business move...

Jan 27, 2005
Here is the so called production credits

1. Prelude (Prod. Ghettobot)
2. Oh My God (Prod. Just Blaze)
3. Kingdom Come (Prod. Just Blaze)
4. Show Me What You Got (Prod. Just Blaze)
5. Lost One (Feat. Chrissette Michelle) (Prod. Dr. Dre)
6. Do You Wanna Ride (Feat. John Legend) (Prod. Kanye West)
7. 30 Something (Prod. Dr.Dre)
8. I Made It (Prod. Dr.Dre)
9. Anything (Feat. Usher & Pharrell) (Prod. The Neptunes)
10. Hollywood (Feat. Beyonce) (Prod. Scyience)
11. Trouble (Prod. Dr.Dre)
12 Dig A Hole (Feat. Sterling Simms) (Prod. Swizz Beatz)
13. Minority Report (Feat. Ne-Yo) (Prod. Dr. Dre)
14. Beach Chair (Feat. Chris Martin) (Prod. Chris Martin)

Dec 9, 2005
I always liked the Jay-Z - Dre collabos...this should be good. But Jay-Z better find something new to talk about. Because from the songs I've heard so far, it wasn't something that we all haven't heard him talk about sixty two hundred times before.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I loved the Black Album. Im not a Dre fan at all and the fact he has 6 tracks on there is a huge turn off. I'll still pick this up though, I dont even mind Show Me What You Got...

Sep 29, 2003
why the fuck would he put 3 songs on 1 CD? if his album is only 14 tracks, why not put them all on 1 disc and then make the second disc the DVD? is he tryna make it 2 discs so that is he sells 500k then it would equal platinum cuz theres 2 discs?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its so people buy the DVD version and the regular version that comes with the 3 bonus tracks...