new jacka?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
^^hah wats new wit release dates..well atleast we must be closer to it..and its not like Jackas been absent from the game, he been puttin out sum dope mixtape shit So i can wait for a good solo album

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Frank Nitty has spring of 07 on his sig, Jacks last official album got pushed back hella times so we'll see. its gonna be another classic whenever it does drop. Hopefully it does drop in the spring, i can't wait.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
jack artist 2 will come out before tear gas.........

first cd dropped in 01 second dropped in 05.........so were probably going to wait til late this year or next............

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I heard street show is gonna put out another jacka album this year that will probably drop before the official one does. I havn't heard nothing official from Frank Nitty though, there isn't even a cover for Tear Gas yet.

Jan 11, 2006
jayda650 said:
I heard street show is gonna put out another jacka album this year that will probably drop before the official one does. I havn't heard nothing official from Frank Nitty though, there isn't even a cover for Tear Gas yet.
the streetshow one will prob be the jack artist 2 people talking about. whenever I picture the tear gas album I think of a gas mask kinda like the siccness logo lol

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Here is the information on the upcoming year for the Jacka.

Jacka will be releasing his third solo album under his own imprint the Artist Records. This is his label that also releases the Jack Artist, and Jacka makes sure only Quality projects come out under his label. That is the reason why some fans may wonder why he takes so long to drop official albums under his label. All about quality.

I can confirm that Jacka will be releasing another album via Streetshow sometime this year. This will be another collection of tracks for the true fans to enjoy. It may be a 100 racks promotional project, or a Jack of All Trades 2. This is an official album for the fans, but will not be pushed and promoted the way records do via Golden Mean/ The Artist Records.

That is the basics of what he is doing right now. Streetshow has been very beneficial in keeping Jacka music in the streets, and in the hands of fans who want Jacka music. If that wasnt around I think Jacka would be just as happy putting out a dope album every 2/3 years from what he sells.

The year is early though, and I will keep yall in the loop of the new shit we got coming to you cause there is a lot going on.