NEW ISSUE FEEDBACK!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I know the new issue hasn't made it's way to everyone yet, but I would like feedback on it when you can. Good or Bad, I want to hear it. Remember keep it positive.....

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
It could have been better.... Yes your right, it could have been better, but its still hotter than any other magazine right now, PERIOD! Next issue...................... Guaranteed to shock the Rap Industry....
San Jose, let me make a call, I'll get back to you.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I left a bunch of magazines with Frank Nitty. The Young Hootie interview, I don't know about. We plan to get those interviews redone if it wasn't placed in this issue.

Dec 2, 2003
is there a way i can get an issue or a couple sent to me? I stay out in the Sac, Woodland and Davis area and never find them, unless I go out to Vallejo and I barely go out there. If ya'll need help promoting out here, let me know.

Oct 22, 2005
Mr ceza I copped that new issue at Lloyd Center mall(Portland) very good issue..I loved that Portland section..but it should have been like 2 or 3 pages...the Syko interview was dope...here is some other cats from Portland that u missed though these katz are not wack believe me..all these dudes got fire

Meezilini - www.2realrecords.net
GOTM(Gangtsas.On.The.Move) - www.2realrecords.net
Duna -( Vallejo/Portland rapper/THIZZ NW)
Nonstop - www.parkboyz.com
Lifesavas - signed to the bays Quannum team - www.lifesavas.com
Libretto- fucks wit the lifesavas
and thats jus some katz

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Thanks Rose Red. Keep in touch with me. I want the Lifesavas in the very near future. Right on for the support, yeah it should have been longer, but we always have space issues in the end.

Cesar aka Mr Ceza
XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE

May 25, 2002
I like your magazine alot it has good articles on rappers and what there up to. I see that xplosive magazine car in the eastbay once in a while too.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
What's up Cezar, Thanks for the write up on me. The only thing that I can think of is when you are doing interviews put down the persons name so the readers don't get confused who's saying what. For example

Xplosive: When is you album coming out?

B.C. January 2006

But overall everything else about the magazine is perfect.

Thanks,

B.C.

Jul 10, 2002
Just copped one from Crytical, my first time checkin' out the mag. Solid real solid. Any chance of greater distribution up here in the NW... and thanks for showin' Luv to us up in the NW

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Yes, we are looking for someone to promote and distribute out there. The love was long overdue. Thanks for the positive feedback. What do you do?