New Ice Cube - Everything is Corrupt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
it's the film and tv activity that's the problem.

But i was not directly accusing him of selling out, i was just highlighting the inherent contradiction between being an outspoken critic of the american socioeconomic system and then making millions of dollars from precisely the kind of canned entertainment that's a core method of mass mind control for that same system.

Yes, if you're given the opportunity, it is natural to cash in. But there is an inescapable moral dilemma in the whole thing
at the same time tho going from music to movies and tv is no different than someone pimpin and selling dope and using his success from that to translate to a successful rap career and then owning their own label... If cube looked out primarily for our interests instead of his own then he wouldn't have half of what he has now... Everything you do should be a stepping stone towards your next move... Seeing that he's probably been in every tax bracket at some point in his life should give him more credibility than you or i... He's seen it from both sides so i really don't see a problem with it...

Props: tipsy
Jul 25, 2007
What exactly is dumb about it?
Whats dumb about it is that you sound like a Champion of The Player Haters Ball. People criticizing Cube for getting money in the first place? Who? People criticizing Cube on how he hustled his way to the top? Who? People criticizing Cube because he keeps making money? Who?

If that aint pure hatin, I dont know what it is.

Feb 8, 2003
Another classic case of ranting hypocrisy... Dude doesnt even keep it reel to himself... Its a good song nonetheless but it sure aint gonna change a damn thing... So meh!!
yeah im shocked no one ever called him out besides Common. Bc cube never been a gangster and he comes from a good family. i remember when he was on his racist anti white stage and ice t was a cop killer but look at them niggas now.

Last edited:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
though cube is racked up and pretty much like will smith...

i give him credit for making tracks like this... when pretty much all the other rappers of equal stature... wouldnt even think to cut something like this...

he isnt lying at all in this song...how can anybody be mad at the truth?

Apr 25, 2002
I thought it was tight, although it is ironic for Cube to be speaking about issues of the 99%, when he's worth 100 million dollars.
that seems to be the deal in Hollywood. Yet i bet 99% of them mofos write off every possible thing they can to lower their tax bracket, and still holler that the rich should pay more.

Its cool to be a lefty.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
If I wasn't going back and forth all day with people on Facebook in regards to this election, I swear I would respond to some of you, but I am going to listen to this song and hopefully tomorrow I will be re-energized....

Dec 25, 2003
yeah im shocked no one ever called him out besides Common. Bc cube never been a gangster and he comes from a good family. i remember when he was on his racist anti white stage and ice t was a cop killer but look at them niggas now.
Umm?? U forgot his beef wit Cypress Hill & Kam & the dude from Lench Mob?? That beef was pretty vicious to where one incident that dude (I forgot his name) approached him & knock him out as Cube got outta his car...

Props: Darkshowdown

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
'the predator' is my favorite ice cube album ever, followed real close by 'Ameri-kkka'. Message is hella racial, but imo still hella relevant today (especially when you hear white boy republicans talking about sending Obama back to Kenya and some mo shit).

Crazy how much the game changed. Hammer got dissed by everyone (even tribe called quest!) For going corporate with taco bell and British knights. Nowadays a rapper's goal is corporate sponsorship. All that corporate money musta made fools forget.

I ain't mad at cube. At least he is on that same tip. Better than these faggot rappers talkin about Louie shoes, louie backpacks, etc. Name brand female type ish.

Feb 26, 2003
Eazy-E done courrpt'd that nigga ever sense the Ruthless days, nigga ain't been the same, been on that money hungry journey and now finally got his, sellout nigga switching roles just to get the cheese.