New Hollow Tip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
COME ON......YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS....... I TRIED NOT TO POST NOTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS! BUT YOU KEEP BAD MOUTHIN THE ALBUM! YOU SOUND BIAS, TOWARD VINCE V.'S ALBUM! SO WHAT ISSSS IT!!! WHAT'S FUNNY IS EVEN HE SAY, MY ALBUM SOUND COOL TO HIM! DO A SEARCH ON HOLLOW TIP "GHETTO FAMOUS".....MOST REVIEWS GON BE EQUAL TO TNS2 OR BETTER.

KEEP YO EARS TO THE STREETS......BRO!

STOP WITH THE "I'M GONNA WAIT FOR VINCE.V'S HOLLOW ALBUM"

@VINCE.V....THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
CUZ AT THE END OF THE DAY..I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BUY YOUR ALBUM TOO...IT DON'T MATTER WHO PRODUCED WHAT.....IF IT'S GOOD, IT'S GOOD....I'M SUPPORTIN IT!

I AIN'T WIT NO NET BEEF SHIT......SO........THIS MY LAST AND ONLY POST!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^whoa come on now homie you think i got the info from him. The STREETS as you callin it is who is telling me the next one is worth the wait. All I stated was my opinion. You cant make everyone like it homie. I listen to it more for some knockin beats rather than tight lyrics. I dont even know vince V all I know is baby bubb did the bugzy album and some shit for tnutty and that shit was way tighter than this cd. My opinion stands weither you wanna get all butt hurt or not.

also...

I made 2 comments but yet you seem to think i keep bad mouthing it

first one stateing i didnt like it and asking the fans of my site if she should up it cause i wont up shit no one is gonna listen too.

second one was replying to dude stateing that i knew it wasnt that good and actknowledging that i was right.

Apr 25, 2002
that shit is bangin like a steel toe boot, gettin high, fo a million, west coast party f spice1 , the mack, back then, in my lifetime ,are all super slappin......and thats just soakin it in a couple times, im sure ill be slappin the whole album by the time its said and done...fuck the lamers, cop the album and slump it.....yall acting like hollow puts out whack albums.......you dont need to put it up anyway, n-ridaz got it, and i suggest you go take a listen , cuz u missing out

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
naw hollow dont put up wack albums its just that beats aint coming out like he used too. But everyone changes. IT just aint my thing on this album but hey thats me if yall like it then coo. and ya i know N-ridaz got it but alot of cats still expect me to put it up cause folks dont like how you can barley hear it on nridaz cause the quality is 20.7.