New Here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
What's up, I'm a new member to the forums here at the Siccness. Just wanted to show some love to the peoples at Street Level Records. I'm loving what I hear from y'all, and I hope I can network with y'all and do some northwest things. Let me know what's up!

Jul 15, 2002
I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Hilltop Hound from BWR - Shit, I heard some of y'all stuff and it's some straight heat! Y'all are doing it nice down there in Washington State. Maybe we can link up in the near future and do some things. I'd love to get down with the peoples in WA, Bow Wow, Street Level, and the rest of y'all!

Devilish Scheme - Thanks for the welcome here. Nice to feel some of that westcoast love that happens down in the States.

Jul 15, 2002
Kaze - Thanks homey. As usual, much appreciated.

Night Shield - Whatup? I peeped your album some time ago before I got onto this forum. Mobius from Brougham done told me about your compilation so I was aware of your shiznit, but I thought y'all was from Seattle. I like what I'm hearing. I heard that "3 Kingz" beat before y'all copped that when Mo was working on that shit as well, tight to hear how it turned out. Hope we can do some things in the future, keep in touch.

May 4, 2002
welcome to the board.....

check out mp3.com/unexpectedarrival feedback is always welcome

whats the rap/hip hop scene like up there in B.C. I was up there once high as fuck kickin it in a hotel room watching some rap network playing rappers from Canada but thats all I have really heard anyways do you know of any sites were I can hear any Canadain rappers???

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
c_infamous said:
Night Shield - Whatup? I peeped your album some time ago before I got onto this forum. Mobius from Brougham done told me about your compilation so I was aware of your shiznit, but I thought y'all was from Seattle. I like what I'm hearing. I heard that "3 Kingz" beat before y'all copped that when Mo was working on that shit as well, tight to hear how it turned out. Hope we can do some things in the future, keep in touch.
Nice, so you know Mo? He's a cool ass cat, I'm picking up some new beats from him now for my solo album too! His stuff is tight!!

Jul 15, 2002
Dak iller - Man, I done heard y'all shit in the summer. Some weebles I know from Seattle came up and was talkin about y'all, telling me to check your shit out. I'm liking what I hear. Think we can hook up and do some thangs man?

Mr. D-Sane - I'm really lovin that track "Haters" man. I recognized that "Money Motivated" CD cover right off the bat. That was the first CD I saw from some Seattle cats when I dipped down there 2 years ago and I still remember that! I'd love to link up with Street Level and make this northwest connection happen!

Night Shield - Yeh, Mobius always has those noble beats coming. He's doing it real good right now.

May 4, 2002
C-infamous im glad your diggin it but when you see thearrival on ask him about hookin up he is the one that makes the music me I just promote it

whats the rap/hip hop scene like up there??

DAK

Jul 15, 2002
Dak iller - Cool, if you could pass the word on to them though, that'll be tight. I'm looking to connect with some peoples from Washington State, hopefully get my artists to do a couple shows in the near future and maybe even do some tracks with some people.

The scene here? Depends how you like your hip-hop. If you're down with the stuff you heard on MuchMusic, then that's what you'll mainly hear. Not too many people are doing the "American mainstream" sound so to speak, and even less with the westcoast shit. My label's site's undergoing changes in servers, but if you want to hear some knockin ass westcoast shit, go to my homey Vic Vodka's site @ http://www.vicvodka.com. He's about to do it real big. Otherwise, go check out http://www.hiphopca.com for all that other stuff.

Jul 15, 2002
Devilish Scheme - Just you wait dawg. Vic is coming with his Cannabis Country compilation. It got B-Legit (the song is off the chains), Luniz, and Suga-T from what I heard. I think he's even on this board. Those are big moves for a Canadian compilation.

Mo-X - I'm going to peep your stuff in a quick minute. I'll hit you back and tell you what's up.

Dak iller - Thanks homey. Send me a PM or e-mail me when things start to pop.

Apr 25, 2002
c_infamous said:
Devilish Scheme - Just you wait dawg. Vic is coming with his Cannabis Country compilation. It got B-Legit (the song is off the chains), Luniz, and Suga-T from what I heard. I think he's even on this board. Those are big moves for a Canadian compilation.

yea i saw his post askin if people would submit a weed track for it. ...those 'Dividenz' folks be submit'n one of tha tightest tracks out ther, 'Pull With Me'! but id agree its definitely big moves!

Jul 15, 2002
Devilish Scheme - For shiggidy. Make sure you get his album "Straight No Chaser" as well. That is some sure fire shit. Ice-T, Mac Mall, HARM, and his Drunk Skunk family are all on that joint. Well worth the money, homey.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com