new group out of cleveland called war-god

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
Fo Real when are they comin out..? they from Cleveland..? Yeaa i got all tha mo bone thug CD's so i probably heard these guys..?
Are they tight..? ima checcccc them out right now.. dammm i gotta hear this..

Jan 7, 2003
That;s tight they got SOUL-jah BOy.. and MO Heart on there.. damm i ain't heard about these foos in hella dayz.. damm how tha hell do i download audio..? it wont let me donwload anything..

Jan 7, 2003
They got some weird evil shit. it sounds like the old bone and mo thugs.. like on tha EVIl level....

Sin be rappin hella tihgt and fast.. they got that one girl. singin.. hella creepy. and weird. I think they Broke up from tha original BOne.. adn MO thug Fams.. so SOul-Jah boy and Mo Haert and SIN.. made thsi group. looks lke they gone come out wit some tigt evl shit.. crazy.. ass shit.. like bingin back. that original thug style.. cuase bone's shit got softer once they alwasy rappered abotu god in even song. these foos tho War Godz bringin it back to that orginal Cleveland evil style.. i like this shit.. good shit man.. thanks fo that link..!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
MurdaousTHUG said:
They got some weird evil shit. it sounds like the old bone and mo thugs.. like on tha EVIl level....

Sin be rappin hella tihgt and fast.. they got that one girl. singin.. hella creepy. and weird. I think they Broke up from tha original BOne.. adn MO thug Fams.. so SOul-Jah boy and Mo Haert and SIN.. made thsi group. looks lke they gone come out wit some tigt evl shit.. crazy.. ass shit.. like bingin back. that original thug style.. cuase bone's shit got softer once they alwasy rappered abotu god in even song. these foos tho War Godz bringin it back to that orginal Cleveland evil style.. i like this shit.. good shit man.. thanks fo that link..!!
Sorry, but everyone knew that Graveyard shift talked about GOd also. WHy be fake and talk about the DEVIL, but in reality u believe in GOD. Datz why Lynch gets at least respect 4 me. U dont C Lynch sayin Devil stuff, but then Thank GOd in his thak u's like 3-6 Mafia used to do. If u aint Bone then u cant bring us bacc to that Thuggish ruggish Bone stuff. Soul-jah was alwayz tight, and Sin also. To bad Tomb Stone died.

Jan 7, 2003
@Dat Nigga they ain;t bringin it to tha thuggish ruggish style.. they doin that evil style. but on a WHOLE new level.. i think it gave me goosebumps hearin. it.. it was creepy and weird.. some dark.. shit.. Soul-jah. Boy.. and them.. are gonna put out some good shit... i guess now that they ain;t connected to bone or mo thug.. they can finaly do they own thang...
I neva haerd graveyard shift have a god song. they always talk abotu dying. and shit.. i think ur talkin about Poetic Hustla's cause they tha ones who always talk about god.. BUt like.. i heard Graveyard shift has a rare CD out. but i could neva find it..

YEaaa i know what u mean. about 3 6 mafia.. talkin evil shit. then on they thank u's they all i wanna than God...lol.. Bone thugs used to do that 2 in tha mr ouija mo murda dayz.. lol.. yeaa lynch will just say thanks to tha producers. then he say FUCK PEACE! he keeps it real..

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah war godz is tight they used to go by presence of darkness..i was promotin tapes for the Keeper and Watchdog awhile bacc..finally got in contact wit them again...but fa sho if you like that horrorcore shit then swoop this up..ive been bumpin there "welcome to the underworld" single..waitin for that new shit to drop.. fa sho peep war godz tho'......

Jan 7, 2003
U betta Belive it..

HELL YEaaa im into this shit.. you know liek they get into their shit.. not liek most rappers. 2 day.. they like all into what they say... liek teh return.. Eternal.. I mean i can;t wait to hear. the shit the got comin. cuase i used to love when bone and mo thugs had that weird dark style.. then when it faded soul-jah boy and them left they was my fav rappers. Graveyard shift and soul-jah. boy.. i was liek where did they go..? and now i see them back as a new tight group..! im like hell yaaaa you know it;s gone be on..!
Hey Damize-Clicc.. where can i buy tha Single is it every where now.? i wanna buy that NOW!!! lol.. dammm.. i've been waitin so long for a rap group to come with some evil shit. and Sin be rappin hella faster than he used too. i was like dammmm.. these mutah fuckaz War Godz goen regain tha respect cleveland needs.. in tha mid west...

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: U betta Belive it..

MurdaousTHUG said:

Hey Damize-Clicc.. where can i buy tha Single is it every where now.? i wanna buy that NOW!!!

shit i dont even think that was in stores..GateKeeper sent that and the murderdog mag. with there article in it..sent it for some promo shit...i can get ahold of JD or the Keeper and see whats up

man the last time i talked to her i heard Krayzie in the background,i got all pumped n shit..lol..seein they my fav.group..but she put KB on the phone an we talked for a min..he's hella coo.."a lil bragging story"haha

Jan 7, 2003
Re: War Gofz Krayzie Bone

Damize-Clicc said:

shit i dont even think that was in stores..GateKeeper sent that and the murderdog mag. with there article in it..sent it for some promo shit...i can get ahold of JD or the Keeper and see whats up

man the last time i talked to her i heard Krayzie in the background,i got all pumped n shit..lol..seein they my fav.group..but she put KB on the phone an we talked for a min..he's hella coo.."a lil bragging story"haha
Yeaa man see what u can do.. if you can slang me one. or even jus.. burn me a copy of tha single. damm u know when their cd is comin out..? aweee im fiendin to buy this shit..

NO WAY! you got to talk wit Krayzie..? man... im like tha only one who never gets to see or talk to bone.. ,my friend from L A she got to meet. .Layzie and Krayzie and get their auto graphs.. and kick it with them for a while. fucccc everybody else who into boen gets to meet them expect fo me..! lol. that;s tight tho Damize that u got to talk wit him.. so Is BOne.. and War Godz.. coo? are they gonna do any collabs or anything..? let me know..! and keep me up dated on they CD;s.. cuase i like what i heard from they samples on tha website. who iz that girl who sings shell shock she sounds weird and posssed she got a creepy voice.. aight then peace..