New gonzoe interview ( its a lil short tho)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.worldwideconnected.com

WorldWideConnected: Where are you from?

I'm from Los Angeles baby!! The land of the skanless.

WorldWideConnected: How old were you when you started rapping?

I don't remember but I was hella young and I found out away to when I talk people listen...

WorldWideConnected: Who were some of the rappers you looked up to when you was young?

3. NWA, Rakim, Nas, Cool G Rap and of course Pac...

WorldWideConnected: Can you tell us about the days of making records like South Central Los Skanless?

Cube schooled the shit out of me and it was a good time for West Coast music and the start of a powerful era!

WorldWideConnected: What happened to the group?

Man you tell me... Shit got complex and it started to fuck up the chemistry of the group.

WorldWideConnected: What sparkled the beef you used to have with Ice Cube?

I felt he could have done more interms of loyalty and pay me my money but I'm gone get it out his ass one way or another pimp'n...

WorldWideConnected: How did you hook up with Pac and the Outlawz?

We went on a promo tour and from there he took me under his wing.

WorldWideConnected: Were you ever signed to Death Row?

No we never signed, but Suge handled Kausion's bizz affairs.

WorldWideConnected: Some people think Suge had 2pac killed. What's your comment on that?

No he did not have shit to do with that next fuck'n qustion please.

WorldWideConnected: How did you hook up with Yukmouth?

We from cali baby!!! From l.a to the bay its regime or nothin... We met almost 10 years ago at Summer Jam In Irvine, CA. He started come to L.A every weekend and then said fuck it and move down and ya dada mean!!!

WorldWideConnected: Are you planning to drop a solo album any time soon?

Yeah my album hits the streets this summer. It's called Young Ritzy reppin Smoke-A-Lot/Rap-A-Lot Records baby! The regime and other big wigz is on it... Production by my manz and dem... I aint no name drop'n ass n*gga just go cop dat shit...

WorldWideConnected: Who would you wanna get on there that you didn't work with yet?

Eazy E, Left Eye, ODB and yo babymoma!! Hahah

WorldWideConnected: What made you step in on Game ova 2?

This the mob, you fuck with Yuk you fuck with the hole westcoast plus he say he's from my city.... He did "Change of heart" and its still like who is the dude!!! The hood love me..

WorldWideConnected: Seems like the beef between Game and 50 Cent was a publicity stunt... that's just a rumor for now tho. What's your comment on that?

Fuck both them wankstaz when you can't go back to your own hood you know some shit aint right...

WorldWideConnected: Tell us a little bit about the new Regime mixtape, "All out war".

"All out war" is in stores now and by order on the net... It's just what a hoodsta need in his whip cuzz!!!

WorldWideConnected: Why did ya'll decide to name it "All Out War"?

We named it all out war cuzz all these bitch ass n*gga is a target, real talk!

WorldWideConnected: What do you think about the mixtape scene as a whole? It's been spreading to the west coast now...

Money is money, mixtape money album money what the fuck ever!!

WorldWideConnected: What do you think of that last 2pac album with Eminem, 50 Cent and Elton John on it?

No comment!

WorldWideConnected: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

On top with my n*ggaz happy and rich...

WORD ASSOCIATION

Suge Knight

Icon

Yukmouth

Yuk? Family

50 Cent

Spare change? Pussy.

Domination

Family.

Richie Rich

Family.

Tupac

Family.

Phats bossi

Who cares...

Spider Loc

Get'cha money n*gga cuz I'm gone get mine cuzz.

Bang'Em Smurf

Family.

C-Bo

Family.

Fat Joe

I respect his hustle.

Yourself, Gonzoe.

N*gga dats go hard soldier right their..

WorldWideConnected: Anything else you'd like to say before we wrap it up?

Free c-bo and r.I.p to king lou and d.c bob............ Regime gang or nothing