NEW GHETTO STARZ ALBUM OHH BOY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2004

I TOLD NIGGAS IT WAS COMIN, I ALREADY HEARD IT A WHILE BACK AND THE PRODUCTION IS CRAZY(ROB LO.BABY BUBB, AND GOLDFINGAZ) ITS GETS NO BETTER THAN THAT I FUCKS WIT SCOOB THATS A REAL NIGGA MAN HE GOT ME CONNECTED WIT SOME ROB LO SMACKERS AND FEATURES 2 SO I WILL KEEP U UPDATED AND MAKE SURE U HIT MY MYSPACE UP 2 CLICK THE FLYER.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
It won't be the same without freako and Uzi. Dubb 20 would have to hold down the whole album. It might be good if production and features save it though

Apr 12, 2004
jayda650 said:
It won't be the same without freako and Uzi. Dubb 20 would have to hold down the whole album. It might be good if production and features save it though

YOUR WRONG BRO FREAKO AND UZI DID PLAY A BIG PART, BUT DUBB AND SCOOB STILL HOLDIN SHIT DOWN AND GOT FANS WAITIN ON THE ALBUM IM SURE U WILL BE PICKIN UP THE ALBUM AND HAVIN SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT IT FOR REAL.

Feb 18, 2007
i was gone 4 a while but wut happened with UZI, i got his solo CD that Jacka put out and it was cool, and the Ghetto Starz was sicc as hell.

Freak-O, Scoob and Dubb always were my favorites, but its sad that Freak couldnt be a part of this and that UZIs not with it.

Also will there be any unreleased Freak-O on there

thanks

J

Oct 1, 2006
i don giva ratzass scoob nitty buss. fuk da voice he aint gotta soun sexy to me, ima niga. i listen 2 WUT niggaz talkin bout. both dem nigaz gas. i wish freak was on here 2, but hey it is wut it iz, dont hate scoob n twenty 4 still doin it

i highly doubt dis shit gone be wak.

Feb 4, 2005
of couse it aint gona b the same but it still mite turn out okay, I hope they got sum dope beats, features, an a few freako verses.

I won't hold my breath but this could be worth copping.

Aug 7, 2003
JFL said:
i was gone 4 a while but wut happened with UZI, i got his solo CD that Jacka put out and it was cool, and the Ghetto Starz was sicc as hell.

Freak-O, Scoob and Dubb always were my favorites, but its sad that Freak couldnt be a part of this and that UZIs not with it.

Also will there be any unreleased Freak-O on there

thanks

J
uzi supposdely snitched on some people in pittsburg or whereever and no one has seen him since.

Feb 11, 2006
NOW DIS SHIT RIGHT IS GONNA BE GUNFIRE MAYNE.....ANY SHIT THEY ON OR PUT OUT IS FIRE....WHENS DISS SHIT DROP??? IM COPPIN ASOON AS ITS BEEN A LONG WAIT...AND TO SCOOB NON LISTNERS NIGGAZ NEED TO LISTNE TO DUDE HE GOT SUM SICCC SPITS MAYNE....1HUNNID (RIP FREAKO)

Jan 18, 2006
NO OFFENSE BUT SCOOB NITTY IS ONE OF THE WORST RAPPERS IVE EVER HEARD, ITS HARD TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL HES SAYEN HALF THE TIME, ARE THERE ANY FREAKO OR UZI VERSES ON THE ALBUM?