New Geto Boys album announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Geto Boys make timeless music, The Click is on the same level imo .... 2 VERY underrated groups

Face is easily one of my favorite artists but im not feeling is opinion on the KickStarter thing.... lots of fans and REAL folks are broke and cant contribute, real talk, lots can tho.... and if he wants to hear some real spit, NOBODY HARDLY KNOWS THE KICKSTARTER FOR THIS ALBUM EXISTS!!! more publicity and marketing is needed just to get the word out that its even a possibility for a new album!!! straight the fuck up!!! if Face doesnt do the project then its not Geto Boys so it wont mean shit, artists are depending ALOT on others to fund shit now, back in the day THEY were the ones funding their shit and imo it created HUNGRY music which i love... now, when u reach a level like Face has i imagine things change, i guess i just wish they would do any album because they WANTED to, not cause outside ppl they never met will or wont fund the project

Last edited:

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
you're probably right but i am sure with how social media is now and how big hip-hop is these days, i think the ball will get rolling. the problem for me is once they get the funding and the album is lackluster such as no face or really lame production well then it's a waste. also, is bushwick still on his christian thing or is dude pancaking on this like nuwine?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
although, i wonder where their money to put this out on their own is. if it's only 100 000, are none of these dudes bosses, especially FACE?????? i dunno manne, the stuff they put out when they broke free of RAL on their own were mediocre. i don't have high hopes of them using fan money to put together a classic but who knows, life is full of surprises.