New G-macc album is on iTunes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Cranky, does this album have that same kinda shit as VAMPIRE where a long ass skit will suddenly begin in the middle of a song and fuck the whole song up?

Mar 21, 2010
I realy like this album, after a first listen my fav tracks are Heavy, Red Wallz, listen to her die, Dead Georgious and Pine box. All the tracks sounds dope except for the Death of the party track. Cant wait to cop the cd when it drops

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
It wasnt bad by all means, but i'll have to give it another full run through...I know this is a concept album, but I notice that G-Macc is moving further and further away from "gangsta" and real life music and is starting to be more and more "night time stalker" or "dead bodies" etc....I would like to see him mix it up more..

This album probably has my least favorite beats compared to his other two...they arent bad at all, but just not better than his previous albums IMO...

Skari went off...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
This album goes super hard.

The hardest tracks are heavy, murdergram, let us in, dead gorgeous, bodies in a duffle bag

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
havent finished it yet but so far I'm liking it more than coat hanga strangla, fuck that juggalo song tho

was smigg's voice distorted slightly? sounds higher pitched than normal lol

Jun 11, 2004
At first listen I'm not feelin this as much as vampire. This one feels a lot like graveyard shift to me. Tight but not his best release imo. Ima give it some more spins tho.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I just wish they would all go back to making gangsta rap, instead of horror/juggalo type of shit...I mean I love horror movies, but not feeling the whole serial killer type of raps. Siccmade had their niche with gangsta rap with a sicc twist...now they just copy horrorcore it seems...

Aug 11, 2006
Let us in with Smigg is dope to me.. Thats my favorite track on the album but I can listen to the whole thing all the way thru

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
albums cool but im lovin vampire and graveyard much more. i agree macc and lynch have gone horrorcore, shit is annoying when you hear the same subject matter, even many of the same lines used in pretty much every song, but for 9 this aint bad at all.
zip tie, pine box, c-section and listen to her die plus lil vampire are some sicc tracks.
wished the x-raided vocals were under his new recording method tho. but death of the party shouldnt have been on this album, song is horrible.

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
albums cool but im lovin vampire and graveyard much more. i agree macc and lynch have gone horrorcore, shit is annoying when you hear the same subject matter, even many of the same lines used in pretty much every song, but for 9 this aint bad at all.
zip tie, pine box, c-section and listen to her die plus lil vampire are some sicc tracks.
wished the x-raided vocals were under his new recording method tho. but death of the party shouldnt have been on this album, song is horrible.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
damn my itunes is fucked up! I cant even open it, so when i click on the bu button it doesnt do shit!!

Can somebody please hook me up with this album? I'm going to buy the album when it comes out anyway I got every G-Macc album but the new shit...