New Frontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
just heard their new single, "I Am G" on kmel...an ea ski production of course and the shits flames..they also said their cd is comin out in the first week of may...

Oct 28, 2003
I heard it last night and that shit is a monster! This is 3 stright great songs in a row from them. WHEN U WANT IT, THE TRUTH and now this...In a time where music is getting DUMBER it is good to see that somebody is getting BETTER.

Oct 31, 2003
ALKOHOL said:
when you want it was wack....but they new shit is super tuff...smashes on everything out here......
When you want it wasn't wack...it was just different. If you ask the ladies they loved that shit. I would she it on chicks fuckin myspace pages all the time. I did hear the new song last night and that mothafucka is a problem. The Bay needs more shit like this coming from the artist. Now I am not saying make shit like The Frontline, but I am saying make some music instead of trying to follow gimmicks.

Apr 7, 2004
OK i'll give um that...when you want it wasn't wack...I just didn't like it...but my daughters 3yrs started saying "Hey girl what's you name" all the time...and my baby moms heard her say that shit....and was all at me like i was tryna holla at broads with my daughter wit me...like where she hear that shit from nigga...oh you tryna talk to bitches with our child in the car....im like nah...hold up...she got that shit from Left.....ya big dummy

Oct 28, 2003
ALKOHOL said:
OK i'll give um that...when you want it wasn't wack...I just didn't like it...but my daughters 3yrs started saying "Hey girl what's you name" all the time...and my baby moms heard her say that shit....and was all at me like i was tryna holla at broads with my daughter wit me...like where she hear that shit from nigga...oh you tryna talk to bitches with our child in the car....im like nah...hold up...she got that shit from Left.....ya big dummy
That is some funny shit. Lol