NEw FRontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I peeped it on northen-ridaz, its like basically the same album as their first with a few different tracks. I dunno what the deal is...

May 29, 2002
does anyone know why when i go to n-ridaz.com there is no way for me to listen to the music? there are no buttons linked to anything at all. it just shows the front page

Nov 18, 2003
doesn't work for me either. you gotta go to the very bottom and hit the play button on the little interface. track one will pop up and start playing, then you gotta use the arrows to toggle between different tracks.

Mar 6, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
does anyone know why when i go to n-ridaz.com there is no way for me to listen to the music? there are no buttons linked to anything at all. it just shows the front page
shyt, im having the same problem too. I cant listen to any music on that site.

May 29, 2002
k scrilla 415 said:
doesn't work for me either. you gotta go to the very bottom and hit the play button on the little interface. track one will pop up and start playing, then you gotta use the arrows to toggle between different tracks.
there is nothing at the very bottom. the only things i can click on the page is his myspace link and the affiliate links

Apr 26, 2004
not a new album, all they did was add more tracks to the last album and gave it a new album title. still, i thought it was a smart move cause it had better tracks on this album. overall: 6/10

Nov 1, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
there is nothing at the very bottom. the only things i can click on the page is his myspace link and the affiliate links
are you talking about when you go to the mainpage the navigation don't show up? In firefox that happened to me. I ended up finding a link to the music page ( http://www.northern-ridaz.com/music/albums/new.releases/ ) then it loaded on that page and when going back to the main page it loaded fine.

as for frontline cd, i havn't heard it yet. but it's suppose to be remastered along with the new songs.

Oct 31, 2003
It is called a re-relese. This is what happens when you put out a regional album and a major distribution company wants to push it nationwide. Eminem's first album was all of his old shit with 4 new Dre tracks. Ludacris, same shit. When a company finds something they like they run with it and spread it outside of the region. It seems cool for the artist because it allows THERE sound to be heard nationwide. I bought it and The 5 new songs on there were worth the perchase.