New frontline album.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
I heard that the Lock and Left EP was supposed to come out like months ago, and it never did....anybody got any new info on when this shit is gonna be released?

Apr 28, 2003
you can add them to the list of rappers that have a cd that supposed to come out every summer but never end up dropping anything...

The Frontline
Yukmouth
Brotha Lynch
E-A-Ski
Dr Dre
Rakim
MOP

Oct 28, 2003
They need to put out something soon, because I think if nothing they have the skill set and that certin something that makes people talk. All the songs I have heard from them though were hot IMO.

Jun 18, 2007
These dudes are polarizing...either you love um or you don't, but either way their music is dope and they always seem to conduct themselves in a way that gives off the vibe of being professional. I hope they make it because they were probally the only artist in the Bay that didn't sale their soul to Hyphy. They always seem to do them and that is if nothing worthy of respect.

Dec 17, 2005
I know I was talking to Left at Contra Costa College in like the begining of May and he said they had just got back the masters for the album...I don't know how long it takes to go through production and shit.....

LEFT

Jun 12, 2003
jabooli said:
I know I was talking to Left at Contra Costa College in like the begining of May and he said they had just got back the masters for the album...I don't know how long it takes to go through production and shit.....
What's good homie...We had the ep finished, but we decided to make it a full length album. We also did another video to add more visual representation to what we bring to the table as artist. The album will more than satisfy our fans and people that support what The Frontline represents. Again, thanks for the support.

Peace&Respect

Oct 31, 2003
LEFT said:
What's good homie...We had the ep finished, but we decided to make it a full length album. We also did another video to add more visual representation to what we bring to the table as artist. The album will more than satisfy our fans and people that support what The Frontline represents. Again, thanks for the support.

Peace&Respect
Good to know. I was hoping yall would come with a whole album.

Dec 6, 2006
Say what u want about Thizz but when they say they gon drop somethin they drop it.Frontline are coo but they need better hooks and concepts.

Dec 17, 2005
LEFT said:

Peace&Respect
okay, dope....whenever it does drop I will cop it....

Oct 28, 2003
They make real music and that is what the game needs. REAL production and artist REALLY representing what they believe in and not just following trends that make no fucking since in the first place. Sniffin coke??? Poppin pills??? Jumpin on top of other peoples cars??? That's supose to be hot? To the clear minded person untainted by this area (shit and out here aswell) that shit is silly and distructive.

Jun 18, 2007
s-class said:
FRONTLINE IS THE BIZNESS GIT WIT IT OR GIT LOST

REPPIN THE RICH IN A POSITIVE WAY
I just peeped that you are a famale...your perspective in needed on here. Most consumers are women and their voice is what counts the most as far as sales, concerts ect. are concerned.