New free 7SE album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
A free cd from the best label in the underground.
OUCCCHHHH. Tax you're my boy and all but god damn. That's like one of those statements you make and a year or two later you look back and go, "god damn. I said THAT?!"

Honestly I tried to download the bucket of whatever cd and I would have given it a chance but it kept saying the zip file was invalid or corrupted. I guess that's what they mean by MISSION:INFECT. Corrupting zip files worldwide.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Yes, I might go as far as to say that. Like the Snow White joint and also I have a Bracy Boys track on here I got before I came to SD. I listened to Lil Six - Shoulder Lean the other day. Throughly impressed.

Though i don't make fun of him because I havn't listened to Klean Cutt too much I do infact know what you are talking about. Lol. She told me about it while I was home on leave and we were chillen.

Jan 31, 2003
Does anyone wanna get on AIM and send me this shit. For real I wouldnt care this much if I hadnt already jokingly talked shit about it. One of my strict moral policies is to give every artist a fair chance before I give up on them.