new form of tongue piercing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
May 2010 - Matador Julio Aparicio gored during the Festival of Saint Isidro (the most important event on the bullfighting calendar) at the Plaza de Toros las Ventas in Madrid, Spain. The bulls horn pierced his tongue and penetrated the roof of the mouth, fracturing the jawbone requiring 2 operations to save his life.

sorry if its a repost

Jan 7, 2004
Has anyone seen a real bull fighting event?

I have not, but I know someone that was in Spain and went ahead and went to one and they said it really was not fun to watch. They play with the bull, then slowly kill it. It was a slaughter kind of. At least the way this guy explained it, it was like stab the bull, dance around stick arrows in him, dance/move around, stick more arrows in him, then take a blade and stab it repeatedly until it dies. To each their own and I have never seen it to make an accurate judgment on it though. I’m no animal activist and I sure do eat meat, but it sounded kind of cruel to me.

http://www.worsleyschool.net/socialarts/bull/fighting.html

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I went to running of the bulls and just posted like a G - those tiny muscle cows couldnt leave a scratch.

I can also jump in a swimming pool and not get wet... swag