NEW FIRST DEGREE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

Blutarski said:
Fuck I hella want to check that out. Do you know if both Big Black Bat and Farenheit Instrumenta are both out?

Late!
there out in Frisco dogg...1

Apr 25, 2002
THE LEGEND OF THE BIG BLACK BAT

1. Arrival
2. Watchin' My Life Go
3. Crackufunction
4. The Jabberwalky
5. Sunz of Fahrenheit
6. Phsycotic Woman
7. Eddie D Was Right
8. Fahrenheit What They Bang, Though
9. I Am Not Welcome Here
10. Hot Baf and a Minty One (on the run)
11. Prelude
12. Unforgiven
13. Watchin' for the Rollas
14 The Bully Car (shnippet from Fahrenheit Instrumania!)

the cover says "narrated by brotha lynch hung" - he talks in track 1 for about 30 secs and at the end of track 8 for a little less than that. this means that there are basically NO GUESTS. i've listened to it a couple times and my first impression is that its the most different of his albums...the songs aren't really structured for the most part...not alot of verse/chorus/verse/chorus songs, feel me? the beats are cool for the most part, though i'm not feeling a couple. i gotta give it a few more listens before i rate it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
I'm looking forward to hearing it.

I think you always have to give the DE's albums a few spins before it all soaks in. WHen I first heard Damn that DE!, I wasn't really feeling it, but now its one of my favorite albums.

Apr 25, 2002
no, fuck that.. i listened to it one time, and loved it. if you are a DE addict like me, it will be the best thing you have ever heard.. belive that.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
its diffrent then any other DE release...whats tight about all the DE albums...to me...they all seem to be diffrent, but the albums themselfs have a consistent feel to them...pick it up if you a DE fan....1

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yes i agree the album is sic because its different than all his others, and even if it was the same as all the others it would still be sic. pick up homies.

p.s. ey decoy when u shipping out those demos its been a few weeks and still havent recived mine. hit me up. late

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
Mic...send me your address again we lost everything a few weeks ago...we are still waitin on all of our promo material...so i'll post up another thread once we get everything...should be a few more weeks..thanks

May 3, 2002
I got mine yesterday and it gets better and better with every listen. The beats on this album are very sicc and the D.E comes tight on the mic... go get this shit cause its tight.

May 6, 2002
DAMN THAT DE!!!

<--Is bumpin it as he types this

man, for those who aint feelin it try and give it a few more listens before you turn on it, cuz its knockin like crazy to me!!!

(ZoSicc searches for his new Halloween song, Last year he bumped "Dont Be My Pleasure" hella loud and jumped off the roof with a scream mask on, the kids were scared until they realized i was still laying on the ground with a twisted ankle :( prob the dumbest thing i ever did)

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Re: DAMN THAT DE!!!

ZoSicc said:
<--Is bumpin it as he types this...
•Me too...I wuz goñña wait till I fouñd it cheaper thañ 18$, but I couldñ't wait any loñger...
So far, I thiñk this CD iz better thañ DTDE..."Uñforgiveñ" iz my shit, añd tha beggiñiñg of tha last soñg...RAW AS FUCC...I would defiñatly recommeñd it...

-HººP

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it iz the d.e.

...he is him.

you've never heard an album like this...

supper tigh beat's with an under meaning lyrical display..

he's different... and he take's that to the limit..
and thats why it's tight... just like every other album...
always different..

we need different...

got some sade lover's rock rythems in a couple a songs too...

very nice..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
after DTDE i doubt i will every buy another DE album again
i went and downloaded it cuz i felt the same way, and the underbelly, i didnt like that one either, but this new one i might just have to buy, i wont say its the bomb but i like it a lot more than the previously mentioned. ill give it another listen.