New Fat Tone news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2002
yeah i saw that shit. It was short lil clip, they were talkin about the stop snitchin campaign and had Alonzo Washington from KC on hot 103. talking about not snitchin.

Dec 11, 2005
within the past 5 years fat tone's albums have been some of the only albums i can say ive bumped all the way through and still bumpin' all 7 of his albums in my ride at that moment..I can play'em over and over again and they never get old.Its hard to find albums these days that have nothing but hardcore gangsta lyrics.Most gangsta rappers these days if you compare them to FT their like the backstreet boys..RIP..nuff said...

Jun 14, 2005
bigbreaded said:
R.I.P FAT TONE
A BIG BREADED. ISEE YOU GOT THAT LUNI/DAMU COVER. DIDI YOU GET A BAR OF THAT LUNI ANGER MANAGEMENT. THAT SHIT WAS PUT OUT BY ME AND MY KAMP. GET A BAR. I GOT LOVE FOR MY 816 NIGGAS YADIDAMEAN. I GOT FAM OM55TH AND THE SPECT. NUFF SAID. KEEP IT GUTTER NIGGA.

SIDEWAYZ THE MAFIA.........

Feb 26, 2003
^^ @ YOUNG HOGG ...I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS MY NIG ...YEA I HEARD THE ANGER MANAGEMENT ALBUM, IT HITS HARD, IM NOT KNOCC'ING THAT ANGER MANAGEMENT COVER, I JUST LIKE THE LUNI/DAMU COVER, IT SHOWS UNITY, BROTHAS GOTTA COME TOGETHA AND GET THAT BREAD.

Mar 16, 2006
R.I.P Fat TonE and MaC dRE
fucc internet bangin and if u don't know
what really happened keep ya mouth closed bitch.
dry snitchin the same as snitchin.
punk-ass t probably on this mu fucca right now.
Ponder on that one

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the 1st time i heard him was on C-Bo's Enemy of the State and they both came wit heat and that track alone is one of my favorite off the album.

then i swooped his mixtapes and couple of albums and the dude had talent even though his voice is somewhat similar to Rich The Factor. But regardless i can tell them both apart on tracks.
Fat Tone had alot of potential just like Mac Dre did too.
Rest In Peace to all the people that lost their lives over mac dre's tragic event.

Keep dumpin' the listeners wit slumpers that we can slump in our rides. From Killa Kali to Killa City.....all day everyday!!!!1 Luv

Status
Not open for further replies.