New esham track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I was gonna post this myself lol!! Its a coo track & I cant believe hes droppin another one since he usually drops a physical solo every other year (sounds more like a reel follow-up to SA/SA extended digital session edition cuz just by hearin the beat it sounded like a recorded track from last year) & him subliminally dissin OFWGKTA?????? E just cant cut the crap man lol!! ...& Since this 2011; he dropped the turn-of-the- millenium classic TONGUES!!! 10 years ago so it seems hes tryin to reelease the closest followup to that compared to all his others that followed after that; if thats his objective??????

Apr 6, 2010
I was gonna post this myself lol!! Its a coo track & I cant believe hes droppin another one since he usually drops a physical solo every other year (sounds more like a reel follow-up to SA/SA extended digital session edition cuz just by hearin the beat it sounded like a recorded track from last year) & him subliminally dissin OFWGKTA?????? E just cant cut the crap man lol!! ...& Since this 2011; he dropped the turn-of-the- millenium classic TONGUES!!! 10 years ago so it seems hes tryin to reelease the closest followup to that compared to all his others that followed after that; if thats his objective??????
Thank god somebody else called Tongues a classic. That shit is timeless. The production on that is in a league of its own, and Esham's flow is sooooo smooth. The lyrics are raw and from the heart too. I honestly feel like that's E's most natural sounding album.