*NEW ESHAM-S.S.M.D. FROM "SUSPENDED ANIMATION"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Yeah ESHAM gasses on that song man but were can I get sum esham and NATAS albums at were I'm from its real rare to find anything from them

Mar 14, 2010
One of the RAP industry's most Underrated and Hated Artists. This Guy is one of the Best.If you aint up on ESHAM & NATAS, You better get a BAR of this Wicked Gangsta Shit. I remember ordering their Tapes back in 93' when STAR RECORDS was still around in SAN JOSE CALI. They used to get Pissed with all my special Orders. Ha Ha. Been Down since day 1. 1992 to be exact. Good shit outta DETROIT CITY. Nuthin But that REEL LIFE PRODUCT shit.

Dec 25, 2003
No fuckin way!!! He's gonna reelease a new album reel soon?????? & it's called Suspended Animation?????? Damn!!! I reel stoked for this!!! If he does reelease it in May; I hope its as good as Sacrificial Lambz cuz that album was reel dope as hell!!!!!! Looks like this year is a good year for good rap comin out... Anyone here heard Lynch's Dinner & a movie??? Or the new E-40???

Dec 25, 2003
Oh u guys gotta hear this one!!! There's a rapper I found on myspace who goes by the name of Uncle Fester & what surprised me is that he's from Transylvania & he just reeleased an album called Dracul or some shit like that he's on that dark horror wicket tip as well & heard sum tracks & he as a sick grimy flow that kinda sounds like G-Macc or First Degree from Sac except that he raps in Romanian but he also speaks english sometimes & what got me psyched the most is that he has Esham, Mastamind, G-Macc, First Degree, Young Droop, COS, Mr. Sche, Lord Infamous, Evil Pimp, 2 Sins, Dice, razzaqq, Poe Whosaine, Nit the Pit from Doomsday, Dez Jakk from France & a bunch of local rappers & sum from other parts of Europe all featured on his album!!! Damn!!! That fuckin crazy!!! But I bet the features are recycled tho but I still wanna hear his album; I'll probably buy it off of his myspace or cdbaby if he has it available