New Esham Ft. Tech ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2007
Esham is one of the last tight producers in the game. He laid down some classic shit on his last release SL. Dead Rappers, Substance Abuse, Livin Legend, DSL, and Better Than The Best were all tight tracks.
cosign,
plus the way he mix shit with guitars is hella fresh, nobody in the game can do shit like that, lyricaly he can easily murder any artist too, and yeah, even tech:D eshams dope hoe, period

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I will say Esham and Tech N9ne are the most consistent independent artists out,
in my opinion everything they put it out is atleast dope, some stuff classic some stuff just good...
But I support both dudes. They're LEGENDS

May 11, 2002
The great thing about Esham.....None of this records ever sound the same and he always does something different from his last LP. He has put out some classics and some not so classic.

He always changes the game and several people bite his style and take credit for it.

Bruce Wayne : Gothom City 1987 = CLASSIC!!!!

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
plenty o haters up in here.. E has got plenty of skill/talent when it comes to making music. Maybe its not your cup of tea, but to say he is terrible is just absurd. Only artists on strange that are on the same level are tech and blh