New ebay promo shit, this time it's personal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
When you give promo shit away i dont think you can stop somebody from selling it if they want to... The shirt maybe but i dont think you can do shit about the promo stuff.. If i own a cd i can sell it on ebay or a poster for that matter...

Nov 5, 2006
MID-WEST785 said:
When you give promo shit away i dont think you can stop somebody from selling it if they want to... The shirt maybe but i dont think you can do shit about the promo stuff.. If i own a cd i can sell it on ebay or a poster for that matter...
true, But if the product in ? is labeled by the manufacturer as NOT FOR SALE
or NOT TO BE RESOLD or anything similar , it would be Illegal to sell the item, Period. Theres no loop-holes on that shit

Oct 30, 2006
i wouldnt be all that mad about it, if it says for promotional use only, then yes he is selling it illegaly, and usually techs sampler shit always says that, but after the money he uses to put that on ebay and to hand press on that shirt decal, hes probably gonna be in the hole a couple bucks

Nov 5, 2006
its too easy , if you dont like the idea of them selling the promo stuff, just ASK THE SELLER A QUESTION, and tell em that its illegal to sell it and if they dont take the listing off that you will taddle on em

Nov 7, 2006
MID-WEST785 said:
yeh thats what im sayin this one millitary cat sayin tell him you gone snitch his azz out... stop snitchin! Get over it people are scandalous...
what if this dude is broke wit 2 babies he needs to feed. all im sayin is he aint here to fend for himself. i personally think its stupid but he might have a good reason. we may never know

Oct 30, 2006
dont hate the player, hate the game, all i can say, i sold Celcius cds for $45 each, not my fault some people are dumb enough to buy them, its survival of the fittest

Oct 5, 2004
KrazeeRDM said:
what if this dude is broke wit 2 babies he needs to feed.

pretty sure if he was that broke he'da been sold his comp.. people like this dude dont deserve to be defended, dudes a piece a shit period, regardless of his "what if" kid situation

Nov 7, 2006
murderman said:
pretty sure if he was that broke he'da been sold his comp.. people like this dude dont deserve to be defended, dudes a piece a shit period, regardless of his "what if" kid situation
i was joking. that was just the 1st thing that popped in my head for reason to sell somethin stupid like that