New Eazy-E CD comin in 2003?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was just watchin the news and they had some big segment about things to look for in 2003. They had like 20 movies they previewed and then they went into upcoming album releases. And it said there was going to be a new Eazy-E album droppin in 2003. Does anyone know anymore about this? Let me know whats up. . .

May 11, 2002
No Shit............Thats Gonna Be Sweet!

I don't know anything about the CD but that will be nice if Ruthless Drops another CD. From what I understood, I thought Ruthless did not have any more Eazy tracks. I thought most of them were all jacked after he died.

I would like to see Dre & Yella do all the production on the new Eazy CD.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I hope it happends. . .

I was suprised too when I seen it cause I didn't think i'd ever see Eazy-E on our local news but they were previewin all this shit that's gon drop in 2003 and then in big red letters it said Eazy-E and they said the late rapper Eazy-E is going to come out with a all new CD. . .

I have heard 2 stories about Eazy's last material. I've heard that Impact Of A Legend was going to be his last CD because that's all Ruthless could come up with and they got it from Rythm D. But I also heard that when he died He had something like 80 unreleased songs. The one's that Yella had went on to Str8 off the streetz Vol.1 and then Jerry Heller with I don't know how many other producers had the rest. And the reason they didn't release the material Jerry Heller had was because of lawsuits over who owned the rights to what he had. So who know's maybe they found enough material to drop Vol.2. I hope so. They've only released like 30 somethin traks of that 80 so I guess that shit is possible. . .