***NEW E-40 FEAT. TOO SHORT - SHOW ME WHAT U WORKIN WIT***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
E40 cant have one or two club/radio tracks on a double disc release? Come on now. This song is good for the party scene. E40 and Too $hort reppin the westcoast on a radio friendly track.

Not my favorite E40 song or as good as the one with the video off his new album, but still like this for what it is.
why does a club/radio song have to be bullshit tho?

Jul 22, 2003
Dont like the song but its not horrible, just a typical generic club song.

Still will buy both 40's CD's the day they come out but after his last album I am a little worried. 40 never lacks on the lyrics but recently his concepts and beats just are not fucking with his old shit.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
is this gonna be on the revenue retrievin album? i thought that was gonna be a mobb style album wtf is this shit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
This song is so garbage it actually makes me want to cry. As someone else said in this thread, what the fuck has happened to music?

I dont care who raps on that beat with that hook, its so boring and annoying I don't want to listen to anyone on it. Terrible song.

Feb 15, 2008
is this gonna be on the revenue retrievin album? i thought that was gonna be a mobb style album wtf is this shit
How can you judge 1 song on how the album is going to be? When is the last time you heard a mobb song on the radio? Save your thoughts and opinions until you hear the whole album. Trust me both albums slap and got something for everybody on there. 40 makes music for the women clubs killers gangbangers the dealers and everybody else on the west coast. BTW show me what u workin' wit' is already getting great response at radio early and wait until you see the video

May 7, 2002
lol did i miss that press conference? not the type of song im lookin 4.
I FORGOT WHAT SONG IT WAS I THINK LIQ ON CHARLIE HUSTLE ON OF MY FAVORITE 40 CD HE SAYS SOMETHING BOUT HIM FUCCN WIT THAT SUGGA THAT SUGA BUGGA MY G'S TELL ME IM OUT OF LINE BUT HE KNOW SOME FOLKS WHO BEEN SNORTING A LONG TIME SOMETHIN TO THAT

THAT DISSAPOINTED ME THEN

ON ON OF THE CDS LIL JON PRODUCED I GUESS FOR SOME REASON EVERYBOD WHAT ON SOME EATING PUSSY SHIT IN THE INDUSTRY AND I HEARD HIM SAY SOMETHING LIKE WHEN HE GO DOWN ON A GIRL I THINK ON U AND THAT BOOTY I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THA SONG BUT NOT WHAT IVE HEARD

STILL GONNA BUY AND BUMP HOPING ITS ANYTHING LIKE CHARLIE HUSTLE

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I FORGOT WHAT SONG IT WAS I THINK LIQ ON CHARLIE HUSTLE ON OF MY FAVORITE 40 CD HE SAYS SOMETHING BOUT HIM FUCCN WIT THAT SUGGA THAT SUGA BUGGA MY G'S TELL ME IM OUT OF LINE BUT HE KNOW SOME FOLKS WHO BEEN SNORTING A LONG TIME SOMETHIN TO THAT THAT DISSAPOINTED ME THEN ON ON OF THE CDS LIL JON PRODUCED I GUESS FOR SOME REASON EVERYBOD WHAT ON SOME EATING PUSSY SHIT IN THE INDUSTRY AND I HEARD HIM SAY SOMETHING LIKE WHEN HE GO DOWN ON A GIRL I THINK ON U AND THAT BOOTY I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THA SONG BUT NOT WHAT IVE HEARD STILL GONNA BUY AND BUMP HOPING ITS ANYTHING LIKE CHARLIE HUSTLE
Not sure u shud take that so literally. i highly doubt 40s a coke head. either way everybodys dun coke & ate a pussy. haha. i agree that charlie hustle 1 of the greatest cds ever tho.

May 7, 2002
NOT ME HOMEBOY

ALTHOUGH HIT A LACED JOINT WIT COKE WHEN I DID NOT KNOW BUT NEVER IT WAS PASS TO ME WHOOP A HOMIES ASS FOR NOT TELLIGN ME AND NEVER SOUGHT OUT TO DO IT OR SMOKE WIT FUNNY AZZ NIGGAZ AGAIN AND NEVE PUT A LINE TO MY NOSE

DIDNT THINK 40 A COKE HEAD WHN HE MADE THAT STATEMENT BUT DIBBLED AND DABBLED A LIL BIT BUT SINCE THEN IT COULD OF TURNED INTO A HABBIT

I MET SOME NIGGAZ FROM OAKLAND A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND WAS LOOKING TO GET SOME COKE TO SNORT. SAID HE DIDNT EVEN LIKE TO LACE IN A CIG OR JOINT

YOU CAN TELL HE WAS A NEW ONE ON THAT WHITE AND A YOUNG NIGGAZ CUZ WHAT CAME OUT HIS MOUTH NEXT WAS

AW AFTER I HEARD THAT SONG PLAYING WITH YOUR NOSE BY MESSY MARV

I LOOKED AT CUZ AND WAS LIKE THEY RAISE NIGGAZ LIKE YOU IN THA BAY

THEN I STARTED LOOKING AT ALL THIS HYPHEE SHIT AND WAS LIKE YEP DAMN REAL NIGGAZ IN THE BAY FELL OFF

Feb 15, 2008
first i heard this song on my computer's lil sub and wasnt really feelin it.. but just heard it on 106 in my car's 2 12's and goddaaaaaamn shit knocks
This is how a majority of all 40 music is. He loves his shit to slap and make 6x9s sound like 4 15's you can not judge music and beats by hearing them on ya laptop computer cellphone or what ever else. You need to hear it the way it is designed to be heard.

Feb 15, 2008
Now on to this coke thing playing with his nose. If you dont know by now 40 is a narrator likes to paint a picture on what he is rapping about artist. He must have did his job if he had you really thinking he was doing coke and what ever else. Some people are into coke and there functional dope fiends in life but 40 is not 1 of them.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
thats funny , i never once thought 40 did yola, best game spitter ever to fool some weoples tho. this song is great, my baby momma text me after i burnt it for her and she said its a fuckin slapper

May 7, 2002
Now on to this coke thing playing with his nose. If you dont know by now 40 is a narrator likes to paint a picture on what he is rapping about artist. He must have did his job if he had you really thinking he was doing coke and what ever else. Some people are into coke and there functional dope fiends in life but 40 is not 1 of them.
EVERYFUCCN RAPPERS A NARRATOR NOW N DAYZ AND WHEN PEOPLE PUT OUT PERSONAL SHIT LIKE THAT MORE THAN LIKELY THEY DID IT

TURF TALK SAYING THAT SHIT IN HIS RAPS TOO WHY NOT BALIEVE IT

MY EXPERIENCE THAT THE BIGEST DOPE DEALERS ARE GETTING HIGH ON THEY OWN SUPPLY ALOT OF NIGGAZ DO COKE CUZ THEY SAY THEY WONT BE SLIPPING WHEN SHIT GOSE DOWN

WHAT EVER THE CASE MAYBE I JUS THOUGH IF HE EVER FELL OFF IS WHEN HE MADE THAT COMMENT

NOT MUSICALLY TO ME BUT JUST WHAT I PERCIEVED HIM TO BE LIKE
( BEING 1 HUNNNET )

AND THATS ONLY MY OPINION DOSENT HAVE TO BE NO ONE ELSES