NEW DUB20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2004
IT SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE TIGHT....ROB LO BEATS ALLOVER IT....

I WISH I COULD LISTEN TO IT THOUGH...I GOT IT RIGHT HERE IN MY HAND I JUST BOUGHT IT...BUT IT WONT PLAY AT ALL.....

FUCK..

Mar 9, 2005
His first one was alright but I wanted more. I wonder if I will get it from this one.

Gonna peep it - no doubt!

Feb 4, 2005
Its aight but it dont sound like any supernatural release to date. Most of the beats are up tempo and i found myself wanting to hear Jacka or Rydah to be spitting on them beats as a feature or sum shit. Plus NO King Freako appearence, not even a recycled verse or unrealesed one. I suppose i should get used to it.....

In short its about 7/10 or 9/10 depending on how much you like Dubb20. Roblo is keeps your head moving with the beats no doubt.
On a real this album jus got me wanting that roblo to drop a.s.a.p.

Rydahs album is real nice i say 8 or 9 outta 10. And that Rydah and Freako is MAD WEAK especialy if you got all the good songs on it already.

Mar 9, 2005
I didn't know they had dropped that Rydah and Freako album yet. Unhappy to hear that its weak. I wasn't sure how this would be. Is that Rydah album a full Rydah album like Fly Gangsta?

May 9, 2002
HOGGLIFER916 said:
coo good lookin out....

when did that new j.klyde come out???
UGGH...THAT NEW KLYDE ALBUM IS BOO BOO...THE BEATS...ARE WORSE THEN THE FIRST ONE...I CANT STAND THE IN HOUSE PRODUCERS THEY USE AT THIZZ..AND THE SOUND QUALITY IS SOMETHIN TO BE DESRIRED...THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MIX BETTER...

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The DUBB 20 album should surely have at leats 6, 7 dope songs. I know, I have been around him enough to help influence some of his choice making on the album. I feel Dubb 20 has some super Skills on the mic, yeah sound quality might be lacking, but remember some of the best shit ever was low quality.... In my book it is a 7 out of 10. What did everyone think of the U.D.I. track??????