New DJ Clue dissing hyphy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
hahaha...if you from the sco and have touched down place to place you have to know Pinky...and it's nothing to take a broad to the spot after she got off her jigglyjob...catch me...she cool folks though....and look..you don't have to pay if you got a mouthpiece and know how to lie...hahahahaha...to her I was Snoops new artist from LA and that I could take her places.....hahahahaha...wow......

Dec 4, 2006
lol@pinky ...that hoe used to work at Market Street Cinema around 4-5 years ago...we kicked it wit her and some hoes a few times...she was a pill popper....good head and a good fuck...like 6-7 of my niggaz beat on those..i did too ...

Apr 26, 2006
fillyacup said:
off tops, fuck dj clue an anyone speakin bad about northern california....for reals....i lived all around this bitch an i give a fuck who it is, ill will speak my mind in they face if they bad mouthin my home town....treally shit...

dont ever take no shit, you live once, dont live on your knees....

an fuck that net bangin shit too, an fuck that "oh, if he didnt really say it than he's cool....but if he did, fuck him!"

i stand by my word like doodie said....fuck him
honestly man i can see how a nigga who hasnt heard the real bay shit would think it was some wack 69 Boyz type rappers out here. its like when Rasheed Wallace dissed 40 and then 40 was like "whats that niggas name? rasheed WALLACE!" i was with 40 but i knew what sheed meant even if he probably never even heard a 40 album and didn't know how tight 40 was. like...the bay style is just incomprehensible to a lot of people from other metros for some reason, only certain spots like the south and the northeast feel it.