(((NEW.::DENVER::.Innerstate Ike's & Mr. Mannish From M.N.L.D. For Sale Here!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Alright Ya’ll. You know what time it is if you opened up this thread. I have 3 NEW RELEASES from ELITE ENTERTAINMENT for you to check out. The new releases are: INNERSTATE IKE – Faith Move Mountains, MR. MANNISH – Gangstar and TYTANIK & INNERSTATE IKE – Tha Talk Of The Turf CD!!!

Innerstate Ike’s Faith Move Mountains”, contains 13 tight tracks. This album talks about his recent battles; including being shot and losing the homie “Cac (R.I.P.)”. This is his most personal album yet. If you’re not familiar with Ike and Cac’s incident CLICK THE LINK BELOW to see the news broadcast from the day after the shooting.

HERE IT IS: http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_269223523.html

Next up is Mr. Mannish’s first solo album titled, “GANGSTAR”. The album contains 14 Gangsta Tracks. This album is the shit!!! If you haven’t followed Mannish, let me put you up on game. Mr. Mannish is the Gangster of the bunch (M.N.L.D.). He’s already battled the State Of Colorado on 3 separate M-Cases (Murder Cases). He’s not only known for blasting on enemies in real life, but he’s just as know for his assassination style of lyrics. He’s known for being the shooter, not the person who got shot!!! I love this album. Real gangsta shit. This album features: Yukmouth, Rich The Factor, Rush, Young Doe, Innerstate Ike, Jo-Jo and the vicious voice of Killa Geerilla!!! Mr. Mannish has his second solo album coming out real soon. It’s titled “Bond Money”!!! Look out for that within the next few months!

YUKMOUTH COMES SICC ON THE LAST SONG TITLED, “THUGS LIKE US”!!! I THINK THAT MR. MANNISH AND YUK, SHOULD’VE BEEN HOOKED UP. IT HAS THAT OLD SCHOOL MOB MUZIK SOUND!!!

Last, but definitely not least; I have Innerstate Ikes 4th release since he got out the hospital. Tytanik & Innerstate Ike’s album is titled “THA TALK OF THE TURF”!!! Tytanik is brought to you by Innerstate Ike himself. He felt that this young Montbello G was dope enough to do and entire album with him. He was right. This album contains 32 Tight tracks and features the entire M.N.L.D. crew!!! Innerstate Ike and Tytanik come sicc on this album!!! You won’t be mad about this album, unless you don’t buy it while you can!!!

These albums costs $14 shipped per CD. Canada’s cost is $15 shipped per CD and *Worldwide/Overseas is $17 per CD. *Australia costs $19 per CD.

PM me for your orders or CLICK HERE TO ORDER FROM MY EBAY STORE:
http://stores.ebay.com/MrMikals-CD-Shop?refid=store

Aug 5, 2003
I picked up all three and I'm digging them all. That faith moves mountains is better than I was expecting.

Mr. Mannish's album was pretty solid, definently worth a listen.

That mixtape with Ike and Tytanic wasn't bad, they used some unexpected beats.

All and all I recommend checkin em out!