New Cuttyboy track up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
ITS A TIGHT SONG, BUT I WISH NIGGAS WOULD STOP KILLING EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF SITUATIONS LIKE THAT. JUST SHARE THAT COOCHIE, SHE'S A HOE ANYWAYS. REMEMBER KIDS, CONDOMS DON'T PROTECT YOU FROM STD'S!

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
I know we're taking long ya'll but they're coming. No dates. We just want to get them done how we want them to be instead of rushing them out.

And Kayvee, despite the message, the situations can also be true. Doesn't just speak about males, but females also. It's not a fictionalized scenario where it would only be the norm in media form but it's something that happens in everyday life. Though the song itself has no intentions of being positive people should also be aware of the choices they make with people so as to avoid the situations. The subject is not just indicative of a person but rather parts of society as a whole. I mean, that's if we're taking the song into actual context rather than for its entertainment value. But it's entertainment, not a condonation.