New cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2003
Okay, ain't been feeling this cd-cover biz. for a while since i never seem to be able to attract "real" customers, did this fake mixtape cover recently to get back into shit. It got a bit blurry as i shrunk the filesize but it aint too bad i think

Jun 23, 2003
I dont like the font on top, and the people arent toned in with the cover too well. I bet if you put a transparency on them they would blend better. And the pole in the backround on the left. What is it? if you took that out the skyline in the backround would look more symetrical. Also the car is difficult to see. Bring it up a tiny bit.

Just my opinion.

Its a good cover though. Just needs a few tweeks and could be real clean.

Jan 28, 2003
thanks for the feedback, tosin u have a point, i havent developed m style too much, whitout real jobbs i tend to stick whit what i like to do and i still dig the same stuff as way back.

I guess i did not want the folks to blend too much whit the background, where the pole was a part of the original photo i used.

One way to create borders is tweaking clipart or to just create from scratch. Well, thanks for the feedback, it's always valuable.:D