New Court Dog news.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Court Dogs cuzin told me to let yall know that Court Dogs movie will be in stores and on Black Starz by the summer. Also the Soundtrack will be out early summer and its called Killin Borrowed Time. He got all NEW songs with and by Suga Free, Bizzy Bone, Guerlla Black, Gangsta Pat, Bushwick Bill, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mack 10, Macc James, S2theB, and its also some hot R&B tracks on there. He said Court is executive producing and putting out Gangsta Pat and CO the Badd Blacks album too. I actually have a few of the tracks so if somebody could tell me how to upload them I will. Peace

Jan 6, 2006
finally!!! im fiending for some court dog!! u got the bizzy or brotha lynch track that was on the midwestdboys website??? do u have that song called "i know"? oh man i was really diggin the snippet on the website back then. if u have any of those full tracks PLEEZE POST IT!!! TELL COURT DOG TO HURRY UP & RELEASE THE ALBUM "STEEL HERE"!!!!!

Nov 13, 2004
I know this might sound stupid but I still aint figured out how to upload the shit. That sight ask for all kinds of log in info and this that and a third and I didnt feel like doin it. Somebody give me a easier way.

Aug 27, 2004
sure we believe you...LoL how hard is it to upload some fuckin media...quit bullshittin us...Court Dog is dead and will never come out with anything else ever again...His new album might as well be called NeverReady...cuz it aint ever coming out. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2004
creptandwecame said:
sure we believe you...LoL how hard is it to upload some fuckin media...quit bullshittin us...Court Dog is dead and will never come out with anything else ever again...His new album might as well be called NeverReady...cuz it aint ever coming out. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...do I detect a lil haterism...nevermind this guy though cuz this type of shit is a given. Court Dog is not dead and is very much alive. And as far as the album, I think you got him fucked up with Tech N9ne. When Courts movie and soundtrack hit this summer I bet you jump back on his dick.