New controversial bay rap video being seen all over the world....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
Sounded how I predicted it would sound. Ironic.....

Not my cup of tea.

2eleven, Mitchy Slick, Wax, Nippsey, and many more actually spit BARS.
That's the difference........

Props: e$c

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
These guys are dope as well....ive worked with alot of big names and some of the artists on this record have recorded dope songs with some of them....didnt sound like they didnt belong there. Being a music producer, i am open to creating music, not just for any particular genre. I do make dope gangsta shit tho.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
man that shit slaps and everybody came with it , and dont trip off these board bad asses its the sicc the ones that talk shit are usually lonely weirdos , as opposed to those who state their opinion intelligently or with some kind of game that can and have ran cats off the boards

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
T @Ticktock look out for her bro...she coming....she doing something with kiwi from livewire right now....lets see how that one goes...
HOGGLIFE @HOGGLIFE thats wassup g. Appreciate that. Aint tripping on someones opinion. As we know in this biz, you cant please everybody so as long as i do a good job, dont halfass shit, quality over everything...we gon be alright. Good looking

Jun 28, 2002
Thats a gansta ass hit. Thats the homegirl TWEETY too she also stay around he corner from my pad. Jimbo a good homie i known for a min. the song clean tho, Tito,Lonely and Tweety came hard wit god toes on the hook. the real homies know wassup but outsiders should checkit too cuz we coming wit on suum solid shiit. Love n respects is sent in full to the homies who continue to strive forward! C/r

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Game. Lil wayne. Messy marv. Guce. Snoop. C'mon son. The whole rap industry is full of em.
The only difference is that Snoop was Crippin before he started rappin. All the other ones you mentioned are industry Bloods.

This video ain't controversial & won't be seen by many outside of the Siccnees. Good lucc though for real.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
E @e$c SO IF YOURE OPINION, IF YOURE WERE GANG BANGIN BEFORE YOU GOT FAMOUS, MAKES IT OK, THEN BELIEVE ME....THESE ARTISTS ARE GON BE ALRIGHT. 8,200 VIEWS IN ONLY 4 DAYS AINT ONLY THE SICCNESS WATCHING G. BY MANY OUTSIDE THE SICNESS, BOUT HOW MANY WERE YOU TALKING?? I SHOULD POST A SCREENSHOT OF THE ANALITICS OF THIS VIDEO SO FAR....THIS VIDEO IS BEING SEEN BY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD BRO. ACCORDING TO YOUTUBE.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
No one made this video to affiliate themselves with a known gang. The record is called norte stomp. "norte" is not a gang. All im doing is posting on the siccness like everyone else promoting our new record. Thats all.