[NEW] Clyde Carson - In Da Club ft. Sean Kingston, The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
Clyde IS GOING TO BLOW.. I'm making sure of that.... I brought Clyde down to the studio out here in hollywood and introduced him to the Legendary Teddy Riley... Teddy thinks hes dope so lookout for them working together in the future....

BTW, I tracked and am currently in the process of finalizing a mix for a brand new Carson track.... trust me its on another level.... this will be one of his singles for sure....

Clyde will blow when the time is right.... theres no need to rush...
you can't make us feel better by name dropping Teddy Riley...i mean I always liked Teddy, but that fool filed for bankruptcy and fell off the radar...last thing i ever heard of him do was show up to snoop's video shoot and they still didn't give him no screen time

but i love teddy, haha

and i got faith in clyde

Oct 31, 2003
Clyde officialy has no more Bay to his music. I get it he is making a club record, but he keeps making LA sounding tracks. Him and Ya Boy are suffering from the same problem at this moment TOO MUCH LOS ANGELES and TOO MANY SONGS/VERSES THAT SOUND LIKE THROW AWAY GAME SHIT. I am all for the Bay and LA unity, but that doesn't mean that you should spit on the sound that got you there in the 1st place. THE TEAM and their music had its own feel and vibe, but now Clyde's whole swagg is borrowed from GAME.

Apr 3, 2007
sounds like sean kingston felt bad for yankin clyde off doin that and gave him another hook. except more generic.

we all know how bad you want a single clyde, but cmon, give us some originality, some of that bay flavor, some swag.

sigh...

when you try hard that's when you die hard.

Mar 25, 2006
i dont know kinda dissapointed by this.... i just heard that Kaz kyza song "love it"....and well i think he should somthing like that.... that track a straight beater

Jul 17, 2008
Hot track...

wasn't sean's fault about the "doin that" track, thats Epic's fault from what I know. (I work with Beluga)

I still think Clyde's TEAM tracks will always be way harder, he should at least just work with them, even if he comes out "solo", at least have the creativity and get them paid off writing %. That's the formula that got him signed, but artists get big budgets and think all they need is a beat from a well-known producer to blow. Better to have 20% of something HUGE than 100% of something small.

Jan 31, 2006
So what is Doin Dat going to get nothing like Stunna Glasses at night?

And if so, can someone explain exactly what happened, if someone knows?