.:.NEW.:. CLYDE CARSON - HOOD STOMPED OUT .:.LISTEN NOW.:.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
rolando_mota said:
THIS SONG IS DOPE AS FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE FOUR SONGS FROM HIS NEW ALBUM THAT GOT LEAKED!
Co fuckin sign! This shit is heated. Anybody know who produced it? I've been saying Clyde and Ya Boy is the brightest up an coming stars from the bay. By the way what other 4 songs have leaked from the album cuz I've only heard this track and 2 Step?

Nov 16, 2005
yeppp this one's been getting some radio play on kmel.

yeah, which ones have been leaked?
-who's next
-2 step
-hood stomped out

..what's the 4th?, 'this my song'? since it wasnt on 'world premiere'??

..pleaaase don't be another 'world premiere' .. prettymuch that whole album leaked one time or another before the release date.........

Jan 11, 2006
jSoong said:
yeppp this one's been getting some radio play on kmel.

yeah, which ones have been leaked?
-who's next
-2 step
-hood stomped out

..what's the 4th?, 'this my song'? since it wasnt on 'world premiere'??

..pleaaase don't be another 'world premiere' .. prettymuch that whole album leaked one time or another before the release date.........
maybe 'addicted to the life'? I hope it's not 'this my song', wasn't feelin that one

Dec 2, 2005
good, shit romula.

as for the track, it's coo...i still feel 2step better

and as for it bein the first single, i guess it's an alright move..it'll make noise..then it'd be a good idea to get the 2step track right after...clyde makin good moves...i wonder what that wyclef track sounds like...

Apr 25, 2002
correct me if i'm wrong but i thought 2 step was gonna be the first single and video, and hood stomped is suppose to be the street single.

Mar 28, 2006
Shit aint that hot compared to other shit clydes put out...either was 2 step..i guess i was expecting something that made me just go holy shit like World Premiere or Hyphy Juice did. Hook is weak as fuck, and he pauses too much now, his flow didnt sound as fluent, but he does spit sum hard ass bars. 6.5 or 7