new chat room..helpin a eNe out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
my homie gots a new website and chat hes workin on gettin more people in there if u wana come heres what he wanted me to type on here..

First off, I would like to thank Woodie for all his hard work on his CD's. I would also like to welcome all of you to the Norteno Underground Website. www.geocities.com/UnitedNortenos. This website is to help build unity and structure for the familia. Send me the infromation on this new CD release woodie so I can post it on the website. I am promotin all of norteno rap on the website. Get at me woodie [email protected] (Also woodie, when you gonna come to footlocker mall in chico and buy those cortez's from me?) Get at me carnal. "1 Luv ENE"

Mr.Trix

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Thanks Alot Carnal

Had a Problem registering my own name before. Anyway this website is Firme and I would like it if you could spread the word. Also, there may be problems with the website sometimes because I will either be working on it, or to many people are on it. So its not broken or nothing. If you want a direct link to the chat room here it is. www.chatshack.net/UnitedNortenos

Get at me.

Mr.Trix -S.S.F - 500 BLK