New Cannabis Club in San Diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
what the fuck?!?? THERE IS A GREEN DOOR IN SAN DIEGO..............
NORTH PARK. been there for years.

what the fuck is going on here? LOL

shout out to the Kottonmouth Kingz... who own the real Green Door San Diego. creators of the INFAMOUS Bullrider™ and p-91™ and Green Crack™ and the world famous Green Door Kush™

if you aint with the KMK u niggas better change your name or get firebombed

Jan 9, 2009
i take it that your a full fledged member of KMK and will be doing the firebombing...?

either way that the most ignorant shit ive heard online all month.
lol it was rather extreme and for that i apologize.

but wow. just sayin..
the green door has been here since the beginning of the sd dispensary thing.. its even called green door collective.
http://www.thegreendoorcollective.org/

Feb 22, 2006
firebombed....lol

This one is also 18 and up; not that 21 years old bullshit that the collective has.

But I see what u saying...

Jan 9, 2009
yea the North Park spot. been there for yeaaars.
Green Door Collective. its a closed membership. only members can refer new patients.

also
LOL @ NAMING YOUR SHIT THE SAME AS THE GREEN DOOR BECAUSE THEY ARE 21 & UP, EXCLUSIVE WITH THE DANK.

why try to use their reputation, fame, name, legacy etc...?
you obviously know all about the Green Door Collective..

this probably wont end well. ima ask Hopper down at GDC if he knows about this.

@ BLUNT HOGG im down with KMK bro.. haha
my skateboard is hangin on the wall in the Green Door.. and we got a shit load of Always On Deck stickers slapped all over that spot

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Looks like youre getting bent out of shape about something that can easily be worked out without disrespect and intimidation.

And its definitely sounds like something that should be dealt with over the phone....no,fuck that, this is a face to face conversation that should be handled by the cats that actually own these 2 entities....not 2 cats messaging back and forth on the internet..

Feb 22, 2006
Fact: the FIRST green door existed in San Francisco.

I ain't even replying to everything else u said b/c u got me hella mad and I ain't even gonna go there with u.

For all the SD smokers; go to both and decide which one is better.

Jan 9, 2009
Fact: the FIRST green door existed in San Francisco.

I ain't even replying to everything else u said b/c u got me hella mad and I ain't even gonna go there with u.

For all the SD smokers; go to both and decide which one is better.
NIGGA MY POINT IS IN SAN DIEGO THERE ALREADY IS A GREEN DOOR COLLECTIVE.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GET MAD YOU BEAT BITERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.