New C-MOB album gets 4 1/2 nutts in Murder Dog!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2003
As a Muslim I gotta say this album is very very deep. All the heaven/hell, sinning, and temptation themes can apply to everyone. This is probably the only album I've ever heard in my life that anyone can relate to at ANY time in their life. C-mob you're a fuckin genius and your midwest delivery flow is just the icing on the cake. I agree with the magazine review that this is the best album I've heard in years. I've already listened to it back to back and there wasn't 1 song I skipped. Keep the mature/spiritual message man, its an honorable thing to remind people of God.

Jul 7, 2002
We appreciate the underground support...because of all you cats supporting it looks like there is a real good chance this CD will drop nationwide early next year.

Aug 26, 2003
We appreciate the underground support...because of all you cats supporting it looks like there is a real good chance this CD will drop nationwide early next year.
Im curious, how does that work? Doesn't he get most of his exposure solely from the internet. So doesn't that mean most people that have his album just ordered it? It seems like its a waste to ship the album all over the country if nobody buys it from the store. I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't understand how it works. For example, record stores around my way always have stacks of Tech N9ne cds but nobody buys them.

Jul 7, 2002
Im curious, how does that work? Doesn't he get most of his exposure solely from the internet. So doesn't that mean most people that have his album just ordered it? It seems like its a waste to ship the album all over the country if nobody buys it from the store. I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't understand how it works. For example, record stores around my way always have stacks of Tech N9ne cds but nobody buys them.
You have to crawl before you walk...if an artist never gets into stores, there's never even a chance for failure let alone success. You have to start small and work your way up the ladder.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
As a Muslim I gotta say this album is very very deep. All the heaven/hell, sinning, and temptation themes can apply to everyone. This is probably the only album I've ever heard in my life that anyone can relate to at ANY time in their life. C-mob you're a fuckin genius and your midwest delivery flow is just the icing on the cake. I agree with the magazine review that this is the best album I've heard in years. I've already listened to it back to back and there wasn't 1 song I skipped. Keep the mature/spiritual message man, its an honorable thing to remind people of God.
thats why i do what i do... for fans like you... thanks...
i'ma always try to keep those deep tracks on my solo albums...

Aug 26, 2003
You have to crawl before you walk...if an artist never gets into stores, there's never even a chance for failure let alone success. You have to start small and work your way up the ladder.
That makes sense,
Are you the heat myser from Mob's album? If so your beats are the shit. You should try to get on T-Rock's next CD.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Fuck, I still have yet to get this album... I'm goin' to buy it right now as a matter of fact... props on the review yo! And props to you too Matt! Keep on keepin' on.