New C-Mob album available now!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
My sister is all pissy cuz her CD case where you sigend it got cracked in the mail. She's like, "If C-MOB makes it big you better give me your signed copy." LOL, I was like, "Um, no, how about you go buy another copy from Best Buy when its released and then when he comes to do a show in MN you can have him sign it then."

Speaking of which... C-MOB... you gonna be doing any shows anytime soon??? You gotta come and do a show in MN... pretty pretty PLEEEASE with sugar on top, lol?!?!

No for real though... I wanna see you perform live sometime, would be sooo dope :)

Oh and I had someone hit me up on myspace and ask me what albums "Fade Away" and "Nightmares" was off of, lol, musta seen my comment on your page C-MOB... guess I wasn't the only one sleepin' tho ;) Oh and don't worry, I was sure to fill them in.

Nov 14, 2008
LYRICS, DELIVERY, BEATS... THAT NEW ALBUM IS NOTHIN BUT A HEATER!!!

THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING TO ME IS... "BIZARRE"... DUDE'S WACK AS FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SACRILEGE BUT I ALWAYZ SKIP THE "DIABOLICAL" SONG RIGHT AFTER C-MOB'S VERSE AND IT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T BUMP THE WHOLE SONG JUST BECAUSE OF DUDE'S WACK ASS VERSE!!!!!! TRACK WOULD BE SO PERFECT WITHOUT HIM!

C-MOB NEVER DISAPPOINT!!! BIG PROPS MAN!!!

Aug 14, 2008
yo C-Mob didnt even know u were on this forum....I big fan from Australia....I been fuckin with for a hard times & liquor....str8 gangsta....been telling all my friends to check u out...u on facebook?