New C-Mob album available now!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Just got done listening to this cd from start to finish...All I got to say is..FIRE. Not 1 bad track on here that I have to skip. Very hard for me to find a cd where I don't have to skip at least 2 or 3 tracks. Yall need to go support this dude. "This town" is my shit! Nice work man and stay making this fire music!
Ha, that's my shit too! Def. my favorite track on the CD, though I'm with you, I like the entire album.

Oh and "Everytime I" is really starting to get a lot of plays too. Kinda got a sound of Ice Cube's "Laugh Now, Cry Later" album.

C-MOB, you gonna autograph two more of those discs for me? I'll put my order in today.

Aug 31, 2007
I only got the digital version from iapstore until now, but this album is fully worth for me to get the CD version asap too. I liked the first album a bit more than the second, but this one easily tops both. My favourite song would be back in time because it really made me sad, i experienced similar things and often think back too.
And this is your advantage in the international scene, you combine good and sense making lyrics with fast and complex flows and still being fully understandable for people who are not native english speakers because of your clearly outspeak and not using too much slang talk.

Jul 7, 2002
I only got the digital version from iapstore until now, but this album is fully worth for me to get the CD version asap too. I liked the first album a bit more than the second, but this one easily tops both. My favourite song would be back in time because it really made me sad, i experienced similar things and often think back too.
And this is your advantage in the international scene, you combine good and sense making lyrics with fast and complex flows and still being fully understandable for people who are not native english speakers because of your clearly outspeak and not using too much slang talk.
Back In Time is my favorite.

Feb 8, 2003
Im bout to listen to this. they leaked this on the net along with that new t-rock area 51 album.

just like I got your first two albums You know ill cop this one from u mob after I listen

May 1, 2009
I got the leak today. I'm listening to it right now. All I got to say is I cant wait to buy this when it comes to my Best Buy. This album comes hard as hell. Great Lyrics, Great Production, Great Features, Great story Tellin. One of my faves this year. Probably favorite right after K.O.D. and Im a big Tech N9ne fan so that means a lot. C-Mob you made one hell of an album.

May 1, 2009
I already placed an order for them to ship it to my Best Buy. Im getting it as soon as its in the store. I just couldnt wait till then. I hope thats ok.

If anyone that likes it and doesnt buy it there crazy for not purchasing it.

Feb 8, 2003
MAN!!! Thats SO fucked up. Mufuckas gotta steal shit from starvin' artists.
Man shut the fuck up you dont know what you talking about. I wasnt the one who uploaded this album or give it away so i didnt steal shit. Its all over the net on over 10 blogs & forums. I just wanted to see what it sounds like and if i wanted to buy it. I always supported c-mob's albums you dumb son of bitch I bought his first two albums and will buy this one when i can get a hard copy. so speak on what you know. look at you just got shitted on.

anyways back to the convo this c-mob's best album to date its very dark and he stepped the game up

Feb 7, 2007
First of all,
I wasn't talking about you.
WHOEVER UPLOADED this album,
thats fucked up. C-Mob lives in Fuckin Indiana where money is few and far inbetween.
2nd of all I have no time to be a internet thug.
Come to IndiaNA & talk to me face to face.
This is a great artist who depends on his album sales.
I bought it before I heard it.
SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND!!!!

Oh I hope you really do buy it homie.
stay up and change your tampon.
Peace
I think this fight unnecessary because the new albums will always fall in internet forums, blogs ... the leechers can get virtual downloads for $9.99, and ''faggets'' '',''mp3 collectors'' do not care to buy and collect the original albums!
we got soulseek,...DC++ too..a lot of people put OG RIPZ ..in tha dayz its hard to STOP this shit....is the fuckin reality...im from Brazil(THE 3RD WORLD)..here we dont got much money too..but im alwayz support the good artists...i luv OG COPIES...but like i say..the leechers dont GIVE A FUCK..and dont got respect!!!!We must learn to live with it,,,,,:ermm:
hey Prime Sinasta i understand u homie!!!!!!!!

anyway...i buy mu COPY..im hope C MOB has autographed my copy!:)

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i'm pretty sure i autographed it badseed...

but yeah you can download it all you want... all i ask is that if you like it then support me and buy a hard copy as well... or buy a digital download...

me and Freix put alot of money into this album we tryin to make it back and then some... the money i make off my music goes towards making more music...

i appreciate all the love everybodys showin me...

Feb 8, 2003
First of all,
I wasn't talking about you.
WHOEVER UPLOADED this album,
thats fucked up. C-Mob lives in Fuckin Indiana where money is few and far inbetween.
2nd of all I have no time to be a internet thug.
Come to IndiaNA & talk to me face to face.
This is a great artist who depends on his album sales.
I bought it before I heard it.
SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND!!!!

Oh I hope you really do buy it homie.
stay up and change your tampon.
Peace

You quoted me so thats talking to me. quit trying to suck up your more upset then c-mob is. You so damn dumb its unreal c-mob is a underground artists so them leaking his shit will help him big time far as promo and it will get him new fans from them sites bc music speaks for itself and his album is tight and alot of people will buy it. so stay in your place when situations have nothing to do with you.

p.s the only tampon changing thats being done is your bitches to stop the bleeding after i busted that pussy open(thats why you can fall in so easy now). Now shut up and keep it moving.