New C-BO album: Cali Connection dropping Feb 21st, 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Veteran West Coast rapper C-BO is back with a new album called “Cali Connection”, featuring production by Mike Mosley and guest appearances from The Outlaws and Young Buck. The album is on Black Market Records, distributed nationally by Select-O-Hits Music Distribution, and will be available in stores everywhere

Veteran West Coast rapper C-BO is back with a new album called “Cali Connection”, featuring production by Mike Mosley and guest appearances from The Outlaws and Young Buck. The album is on Black Market Records, distributed nationally by Select-O-Hits Music Distribution, and will be available in stores everywhere on February

New C-BO Album In Stores February 21, 2012

NOW he comes out with the album. Guess that Buck deal didn't work out after all....Not hard to tell when the mans finances was fucked.

May 7, 2002
wow black market that was a suprise but bout time and mike mosley was a suprise to thought thoe two would never work together again glad to see this

the blackmarket thing is still weird to me i was expecting WCM/awol?

did blackmarket buy this album?

Dec 14, 2011
Sir, This might be the best news I've heard in a minute. Hopefully, sir, this album is on par with this earlier releases and nothing like Money to Burn. Lynch has dropped 2 or 3 albums since C-Bo's last album, It's usually the other way around. I'm actually kind of surprised he hasn't dropped more material over the past few years, sir.

May 4, 2002
[video=youtube;9OntylnJimE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OntylnJimE[/video]
I HOPE ITS GONNA HAVE SOME SHIT LIKE THIS....
i remember when i bought this album, i was thinking how fuckin funny the cover was. shit has slaps and this is one of my favs off the album, i bump it all the time

Feb 10, 2006
those two songs that are on the bmr website are old, if this is his comebacc album he's going about it the wrong way by putting two old traccs on there from the start