new brotha lynch hung video.."good night"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dope ass track...dont know y ppl talkin shit...for real thow why else would he make this video...to get watched and entertain folks...why are you mad about it????
Real walkie talkie man....I had only heard the snippet they had posted a long ass time ago where it was lynch in the booth. Fucking tight song and the video is cool too

Oct 18, 2003
one of my fav. songs forgot where it came from tho. lynch edited the video himself said he' just fuck'n around. called it his throwbacc vid.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the song itself is great...i remember first hearing that snippet of it with lynch in the booth...the video for it though is pointless...if im watching a video for a song have some type of cinematic direction/storyline....the video of "start some phonk" had a direction/story

i would have liked it if he added more of the booth footage something to give it that raw underground feel....but driving around and then having a desert/park backdrop didnt make sense to me....he could have done a video for west coast parlae....driving around sac at night and it would have been smooth

Apr 25, 2002
I guess I'm just happy to finally hear that full god damn song. That shit is ridiculously tight......

Anybody know if it's going on an album? Or was it already on an album? I didn't know the full song was even out there before this...

Apr 25, 2002
I remember hearing this a few years ago and being juiced about Lynch finally starting to drop some tight material. But then all of a sudden he took the gimmick route when he went to Strange.

This goes to show how gimmicky Lynch is trying to go these days. HE IS CAPABLE OF DROPPING GOOD MUSIC THAT PLEASES OLD FANS. But instead, he wants to rap about being a cannibal and serial killer all the time. I guess its cool for all the ICP fans and the weirdo Strange fans. Sucks for EVERYONE ELSE.

May 13, 2002
Real walkie talkie man....I had only heard the snippet they had posted a long ass time ago where it was lynch in the booth. Fucking tight song and the video is cool too
what he said.

shits on point, an i haven't felt much from lynch in awhile.

coathanga should be on some sick shit tho according to some fools.

we'll see...

:devious:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I guess I'm just happy to finally hear that full god damn song. That shit is ridiculously tight......

Anybody know if it's going on an album? Or was it already on an album? I didn't know the full song was even out there before this...
the songs been out for about 3 or 4 years dude...

and why release this shit video instead of releasing a new video for a new song (on fire) that was supposed to be released sometime last week?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
If ya'll never heard that, then you probably never heard this either since they were on the same album..